It was a good lunch!

Pov Y/n

The next day i woke up full of energy, ready for my second day in my new school!!

I went downstairs to see my sister peacefully humming a song.

Me: Hey Haewon unnie!

Haewon: Hey Y/n, how are you?

Me: I'm fine, extra happy for no reason i guess!!

She just smiled and served me breakfast, after i ate i went upstairs to get ready and brush my teeth.

I ran downstairs, and started ti make my way to school, on my way i spotted Danielle, she looked happy. She seemed to sent someone was watching her because she turned around.

Danielle: Hey Y/n!!

Me: Hello, how are you today?

Danielle: I'm extra fine thank for asking, wanna walk to school together?

Me: Yeah sure.

We started walking side by side, she was actually really fun, i liked the big smile she had on her face while we were talking.

We finally arrived at school, but we were still talking enjoying our time.

Out of nowhere one of Danielle's girlfriends came and hugged her, if i remember well her name is Hanni.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't remember me so let's introduce ourself again!!

When i looked over at Hanni she was already looking at me. Well here goes nothing i guess.

Me: Hello nice to meet you, I'm Y/n!

Hanni: Oh um, Hanni.

This situation is pretty awkward i should probably leave them alone.

Me: Well it was nice seeing you Danielle hope we can walk together again next time, see ya. Oh and Hanni it was really nice meeting you, but i need to go bye!

I left without waiting a response from them. I went to the bathroom and waited a little before going to class.

When i entered the classroom some of my classmates were looking at me, i was a little bit uncomfortable about it went with it anyway.

At the hand of the hour i was pretty exited, we have our first dance class!! I went to the dance room, alone, but still smiling. Now that i think about it, i may had looked a little strange. Pff who cares anyway no one saw me.

I waited in the room for the teacher to come in. When she finally come she introduced herself and told us to perform. It was so cool to see other perform.

After some time she called Newjeans to the front. When they started dancing i was like mesmerized i couldn't keep my eyes off them. They looked so good, every movements they did were perfectly done. Ah those perfect girls.

When i got a handle back on my thought i realized their performance was over, were they that good for me to totally black out thinking about their perfect features... Yes and i don't mind as long as nobody saw.

Some students performed after them, and finally the teacher called me to the front. I'm not exceptionally good at dancing but I'm improving, with the help of Nmixx.

I went to the front breathed heavily and started to perform, the song  got the best of me and i started to really enjoy what i was doing, even tho i wasn't really comfortable with everyone watching me.

At the end of my performance it was almost the end of the period so Ms.Hirai dismissed us, after telling us to eat well and that she will do groups for the next dance class.