Accidental

\Y/n's pov/

Haewon: Y/n I'm home!

We all got up and shouted "surprise" Haewon and Lily seemed shocked of what just happened.

Y/n: Let's get this party started guys!!

People started to drink, we were all having fun, I was having fun. I was hanging out with the girls we were all talking and enjoying ourselves, only Hanni, Minji and I were drinking the others were to young.

As the night went on I was starting to get drunk not only me but Hanni too, Minji stopped drinking a while ago because she needed to drive them back home, even tho I told her they could sleep here. Hanni and I were actually having fun together drinking got us closer ti each other. We even laughed together.

After some time Hanni and I decided to take a swim at the pool, we went up stairs to my room. Entering by the door I went inside and Hanni followed me. But out of nowhere she fell. I caught her but I fell with her. We were laughing like mad men. I was under her so obviously she was on top of me. We looked at each other and I got lost in her eyes. She look so beautiful right now. Do I also like her?

In the 5 months I spent with Yuna I realized I was in love with the girls but I couldn't jusg confess to all of them it was difficult. So i preferred not saying anything.

But right now I don't know what to do. I'm so lost. I suddenly felt a sweet sensation in my lips. I went back to the real world. And realized Hanni was kissing me. I didn't do anything, I hesitated between kissing her back or pushing her away.

I decided to follow my heart and kissed her back. We heard a knock on the door and got away from each other but we were still seating on the floor really close to each other. This was accidental right? I don't wanna think about what could've happened if they didn't knock.

The door opened revealing the rest of the girls.

Minji: What are you guys doing up here?

Y/n: We're going to take a swim.

Haerin: No.

Y/n: What?! Why??

Danielle: Y/n you are obviously to drunk to swim.

Hanni: Loser I am going alone then!

Haerin: Still no.

Hanni: But I am nit as drunk as Y/n.

Hyein: Can I ask something?

I nodded slowly.

Hyein: Why are you two seating on the floor shouldn't you be changing if you wanted to swim.

Y/n: You want me to change?

I started to take my top of leaving me in my bra. I was about to take my pants of too but they stopped me.

Minji: N-no don't change you're not even going to swim.

Y/n: But I want to.

Danielle: Stop being whinny.

Hanni turned to me and whispered something to me.

Hanni: Lets run and jump in the pool with our clothes on.

I nodded and we both stood up.

Y/n: Y'all are right we shouldn't change.

Minji: Go-

Before she could even finish Hanni and I ran away.

We heard them going after us.

Danielle: Get back here!!

Hanni and I were laughing like crazy.

We arrived at the pool I held Hanni hand and looked at her.

Y/n: Ready?

She nodded and we both looked back at the pool. We started to run again and jumped. By that time the girls were looking at us, with a mad face on. But me and Hanni didn't mind and were just enjoying ourselves in the water. People started to join us in the pool. We were all having fun. At some point Minji, Danielle, Haerin a d Hyein joined us too. But not like us they were in their swimsuits. I don't know if I can say that but damn they looked good. My brain wasn't working. I tried to look everywhere else. I was a bit nervous and I think they noticed it.

Hyein: Y/n you good you look like you're sick.

Haerin: I noticed it too.

Of course you did.

Y/n: Yeah I'm good probably to much alcohol I guess.

Minji: Probably..

Y/n: Let me get another one.

Danielle: No I think you had enough.

I looked down at her and I almost died she was holding my waist preventing me to go get a new drink. And well wet hair really is something on Danielle.

Y/n: I- uh yeah. I guess I had enough.

I'm getting a new one as soon as I can.

Hanni: Y/n can you carry me on your shoulder.

Minji: No me!

Danielle: I should be the one up here.

Hyein: No me I'm the youngest.

Y/n: But why?

Haerin: Y/n is right why?

Hanni: Just wanted to be tall for once.

We all laughed at her reason. I winked at her. I went under water and carried Hanni on my shoulders.

Y/n: How does it feels?

Hanni: Good thank you baby.

Minji: Baby?!

Hanni: Sorry it was accidental.

???: Y/n!! Can you come here for a seconde?

I looked up and saw Sullyoon.

Y/n: Coming.

I put Hanni down and go out of the water.

Y/n: So what's up?

Sullyoon: I needed to tell you something.

Y/n: Wait let me grab a drink first.

I grabbed a beer and sat next to her on the couch.

Sullyoon: Y/n, I think we should be more then friends.

Y/n: Like best friends?

Sullyoon: N-no no like d-dat-, yeah best friend that what we should be.

Y/n: But aren't we already best friends?

Sullyoon: Silly me we are.

I hugged her, I am really sorry Sullyoon. I had to act dumb for my sister. And I love the girls now I am really sorry.

Y/n: Come on let's go to my room to play a game there's to much noise here.

We went upstairs and when i opened the door I saw Newjeans drying themselves up. Fuck! I turned around and Sullyoon seemed as shocked as me.

Y/n: Let's wait a bit.

We waited a little longer like 30min and the door still didn't open. I knocked on the door and it opened revealing Hanni.

Hanni: Were you waiting outside?

I nodded and she giggled.

Hanni: You could've came in you know.

Y/n: Ahah really funny pham pham. Now can we get inside my room.

Hanni: Oh right sorry.

Sullyoon: Y/n, you know what stay with them I think Jini is here tonight I'm gonna see her I missed her.

Y/n: Oh.. Okay see you later then.

Sullyoon: Yeah..

She went downstairs and I went inside my room.