Poems

\Y/n's pov/

I feel nervous I don't even know why. They want to tell me something?! What could it be? "We don't wanna be friends with you anymore" I really don't want that to happen . What if it's really something bad how do I react, but at the same time what if it's something good. This is messed up I don't know what to think.

I look at them looking among themselves. Apparently responding Haerin's questions by a nod. Oh no.. they're really gonna say it. I don't wanna hear it. I don't wanna hear anything.

I look at them once again and they're all looking at me. Those eyes! I could die for them.

Minji: Y/n sit down.

I sat on the floor and didn't dare to look at them, what up with me I was acting all flirty and all not long ago.

???: Y/n!

They clacked their fingers before my eyes bringing me back to them.

Minji: This is important, so please focus.

I nodded slowly and waited for them to continue.

Haerin: We wanted to tell you that we-

A knock on the door was heard, I looked at them before standing up and opening the door.

There stood my lovely older sister.

Haewon: Can I talk to you real quick?

I looked at the girls who seemed kinda frustrated if I must say, I smiled at them and went out the room.

Haewon: Follow me.

I followed her to her room.

Y/n: So what's up?

Haewon: Yuna is here Y/n!! She's literally looking for you as we talk!

Y/n: She have a new bitch right. Everyone at school saw her kissing another girl.

Haewon: Well she want to talk to you so I told her to come talk to you here.

Y/n: WHAT?! Why?! Why would you do that??

Haewon: Just talk to her maybe she's over you. On that I'm going out and I'm telling her to come here.

She left the room and not even 30secs later Yuna was in the room with me.

Yuna: Baby. Did you believe those rumours about me and this slut?

Y/n: Uh, Yes there's proof that you did it.

Yuna: Those are edited!

Y/n: Okay and my friends telling me they saw everything id edited too?

Yuna: They're just whores who want to destroy what we have baby.

She walk closer to me and push me on the bed. Blocking my legs with hers. She leaned down.

Yuna: Baby you know I love you I would never kiss someone else then you. Now let's do something fun.

I tried pushing her off of me as she was just getting closer and closer.

Yuna: Don't fight it darling I know you want me too.

She kissed me and started to touch my body. Placing her hands under my shirt she stopped kissing me and kissed my neck instead I took this as an opportunity to mane myself heard.

Y/n: HELP!

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

\Minji's pov/

Seriously?! Right now? She had to go right now??? Ugh this is so annoying where did she even go?

Haerin: What are we doing?

Hyein: What do you mean?

Haerin: Well she's gone. Do we wait for her to came back or we prepare something to make it more explicit?

Hanni: This is a good idea only if I can kiss her again.

Danielle: Hanni sweetheart can you stop talking about it.

Hanni: Fine... she tasted like strawberry.

Haerin: Really?

Hanni: Yeah. Maybe her lipgloss is somewhere in the room let me see.

Hanni stood up and started looking through
Y/n's furniture. Being the drunk ass she is right now she just took one of Y/n's shirt and wore it before sniffing.

Minji: That's not really what you were looking for.

Hanni: Maybe it is. It's the shirt she gave me last time I slept here.

Haerin: She gave you a shirt that time?! Lucky you.

Hanni: I know, anyway let me continue mg research.

She actually found a lot of interesting thing while searching through Y/n's things. First her perfume, I have to admit that her smell is really addicting and it match her personality. Second she actually found Y/n's lip gloss. And lastly we found her phone. We turned it on and they were no passcode.

We went through Y/n's phone and found some pics of us in high quality. We then went to her notes and there was ours names and just some titles, we opened one with Danielle's name and started reading it it was like some sort of love poem or something like that.

It wasn't exactly
love at first sight
but it was something
like that.
the first time we spoke,
I felt it.
an ache.
like a little electric burn.
i felt my life change.
Because of you.

Danielle: This is so romantic if i must say.

Haerin: Ahh this is so cute!!

Hanni: I know right.

Hyein: Let's read one about me!!

We opened one entitled by the name of Hyein and started reading it.

I met you
Then suddenly
Everything became better
The flowers smell nicer
The breeze colder
The stars look at me with more life then before
And moon shine brighter
Suddenly sunset become more beautiful.

Haerin: Are we about to date a poet?!

Hyein: This is so good.

Hanni to the phone and clicked on one of the notes with her name on it.

I finally
Found my rhythm
When i realized
That even
The steps backward
Were part
Of the dance.

Hanni: Does the step backward refer to when we had our small fight?

We all looked at her and she giggled nervously.

Haerin: Probably... um I've been patient enough now let's read mine!!

Spending time with you
Makes me realize
How warm you make
Me feel.
Without realizing
I'm laughing like a child,
A smile coming straight
From my heart,
You make me feel
Happy and secure.
Spending so much time with you
Makes me realize
How I miss you
When we're apart.

Danielle: This is the best one!!

Hyein: Yeah you are so lucky Haerin!!

She giggled.

Haerin: I guess it's Minji's turn now.

Yeah finally.

???: Help!!

That sounded like Y/n's voice!