Author

Here is some more information about our characters.

Aarav Singh
27 years old
Surgeon
Loves his gf, sisters and parents sooo much.

Disha Singh 
22 years old, single
Studying business
Will take over Singh's after her college is completed, also helps her dad now also because of his health conditions.

Mr. Singh (50) and Mrs. Singh (47)
Cool parents
Mr. Singh is now working from home cuz of his health conditions.
Mrs. Singh is a housewife.

Ruhanika Yadav 
26 years old, single
Also a fashion designer like our Y/N
Has an elder brother, Nishant (27).

Mr. Kim (51) and Mrs. Kim (49)
Sweet and lovely couple
Have 2 sons and 1 daughter
Love their children so much
Mr. Kim has now retired from his office.

Kim Aera
26 years old
Cardiologist
Have a Indian bf, her parents and brothers also know about her bf.

Jeon Jungkook
25 years old, single
Mr. and Mrs. Kim's adopted son. Someone left him in front of their house, he was wearing a pendant and his name was written on it. He also know about this and wanted to have his surname as Jeon only.
Working as COO in Kim Enterprises
Loves his family soo much even when everyone know that he is adopted but they never made him feel like he is not blood related to them.

Jin and Namjoon are real brothers and also cousin brothers of Taehyung and Jungkook. They are son's of Mr. Kim's elder brother. Their parents died in a plane crash and now they are also living with Mr. and Mrs. Kim only. Jin is director of Kim enterprises and Namjoon is working as COO. 
Jisoo is working as manager in Kim enterprises.

Yoongi owns a hospital and Aera, Aarav and Jennie are also working there. Jennie is a gynaecologist. 

Hoseok is CEO of his parent's company and Lisa owns a dance academy, sometimes Hoseok also teaches dance there.

Jimin is CEO of Park's and Chaeyoung is a lawyer.

If you have any doubts then you can ask.
<3