Chapter 35

At Kim Mansion,

When Y/N and Taehyung reached there, they saw the whole mansion was decorated and everyone was standing on the door to welcome them. Mrs. Kim started doing the rituals and did gihra pravesh of Y/N. After that, they all went inside to see Jisoo sitting on the couch pouting and looking at Jin angrily. Everyone except Y/N and Taehyung know what she wants.

Taehyung/ Y/N: Noona/ Unnie congratulations!!!!

When Jisoo saw them, she forgot what she was angry about and hugged both of them saying thank you.

Y/N: Unnie, this is for you. *she said while giving her a chocolate bouquet*

Jisoo was so happy seeing the chocolates. She was about to grab them but Jin already took them.

Jin: No chocolates, first you have to eat this porridge.

Jisoo whined hearing him and again sat on the couch pouting angrily. Jin sighed seeing her tantrums. Mrs. Kim sat beside her and told her that if she wants her baby to be healthy then she has to eat porridge too and she (Mrs. Kim) will make Jin give her chocolates back to her. Jisoo understood after some talks and Mrs. Kim started feeding her. Y/N also sat beside her.

Y/N: How many days?? *pointing at her belly*

Jisoo: One month.

Then Y/N and Taehyung met everyone and Ms. Kim told them that now they are gonna do their post marriage rituals.

(Author: I just know one ritual so I am gonna add that only, you guys can imagine others too).

They all sat in the hall and our bride and groom were sitting opposite to each other. Between them was a big container, in that milk with rose petals was filled.

Mrs. Kim: Now give me your rings.

They gave her their rings. While Taehyung was confused, Y/N understood the ritual as she saw the milk with rose petals and now Mrs. Kim was asking their rings too.

Mrs. Kim: Now I am gonna drop these rings in this bowl and the first one to find atleast one ring will win.

Then they both started finding the rings. Kim family was with Y/N and Singh family was with Taehyung.

Disha: My jiju will win only.

Jungkook: We will see that later. I am telling you Y/N will win.

Then they both started their bickering. Everyone ignored them as all of their focus was on the ritual.

Y/N was trying to find the rings when she felt Taehyung's hand was holding her hand. She tried to let it go but he was holding her hand tightly but not much. She signed him to let her hand go but he was just smirking looking at her face. After few seconds, he let her hand go. She again started searching for the rings when Taehyung again held her hand and when she was about to glare at him, she felt him giving her both rings. She was shocked but he signed her to take them. She smiled at him and took the rings out, Kim family was happy and cheering for Y/N.

Disha: That means didu will always have an upper hand in the marriage. So she will be the dominant one in the marriage. *teases them*

Taehyung: I have no problem if she have an upper hand or not. I will still do anything she says.

Everyone hooted hearing this and started teasing them more. After all the teasings, they all went to dining hall to have dinner. 

Namjoon: I wanna tell you guys something.

Mr. Kim: Yea sure, tell what is it??

Namjoon: I will but after dinner.

Y/N and Taehyung already guessed what he wanna tell. After dinner, they all went to the hall and Jin and Jisoo went to their room as Jisoo was still angry at him so he went after her to make it up to her. Mrs. Kim asked Namjoon to tell what he wanted to tell.