Chapter 23

When Ruhi and Namjoon left then Taehyung also took Y/N with him. 

Y/N: Tae leave me, where are you taking me?? You will get late for your flight.

Taehyung: Shhhh... I will not get late and even if I will, what will be my loss??

Y/N: Your company needs you Tae, now if you will not go then whose loss will it be?? *raised eyebrows*

Taehyung: *pulling her closer* Even if I will not go, hyungs will handle everything.

Y/N: *poker face*.

Taehyung: Okay so it depends on you.

Y/N: What depends on me?? *confused*

Taehyung: It means if you will give me a kiss then I will not get late and if not then I will stay here with you only.

Y/N: So all of it was just for a kiss!!!?? *done face*

Taehyung: Yeah, so now give me my kiss fast.

Y/N: You are looking like a kid asking for candy.

Taehyung: That doesn't matter, you just kiss me.

And then you all know that they kissed each other and it was not a small kiss like Y/N thought. She tried to pull out but Taehyung was not letting her. After 2 minutes, he pulled out and joined both of their foreheads and then he pecked her forehead. 

(Author: I am sorry as I am not good at writing romantic scenes so please bear with it).

Taehyung: Now we can go back.

Taehyung and Y/N came back few seconds after Namjoon and Ruhanika. And she saw Namjoon and Ruhanika came from same direction. She came near Ruhanika and said.

Y/N: You have to tell me everything.

Ruhanika gulped hearing her as she knows that when Y/N will get to know that she was having a crush on Namjoon and she didn't even tell her,  now only god knows what will happen to her.

Mr. Kim: So everyone is here??

Hoseok: Ummm.... where is Jungkook??

Y/N: Yea and Disha is also not here.

Mrs. Kim: Where are both of them?? Taehyung and Y/N, please you go search for them. Both of them must be fighting somewhere.

Taehyung and Y/N nodded. They both went back to venue place and started to search for them.

Y/N: Where are they both now??

Taehyung: Huh!!!! Both of them will be fighting somewhere like Tom and Jerry.

Y/N: We should try to call Jungkook.

Taehyung: His phone is switched off so let's call Disha.

Y/N: Her phone is with me so...

Taehyung: That means we have to search for them.

Y/N: Yea and let's find them quickly or else you all will miss your flight.

Then both of them started to search for Disha and Jungkook. Suddenly, Taehyung saw a couple kissing. He shrugged it off thinking that they can't be Disha and Jungkook as both of them are just like Tom and Jerry.

Taehyung: They can't be them.

Then he looked more carefully and saw it was Disha and Jungkook kissing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was so much shocked, when he got back to his senses after some minutes he went to Y/N and called her and showed her them. Y/N saw he was taking her where a couple was kissing.

Y/N: What are you doing Taehyung?? Why are you invading their privacy?? Let them kiss.

Taehyung: Y/N see more carefully. They are Disha and Jungkook.

Y/N: Taehyung did you hit your head somewhere?? They are always fighting with each other and they both are just like Tom and Jerry and this couple here is kissing so they ca..............

Her words stuck in her mouth when she saw that they were indeed Disha and Jungkook. Her brain froze for a second and she was not believing her eyes.

Y/N: H.... how can it be p.... pos... possible!!!???? They were always fighting with each other and now they are......... kissing. Are they both possessed??

Taehyung: How can they be possessed Y/N. Leave all of this, we can ask them this later, now tell me should we go directly in front of them or........... ??

Y/N: No no no, we can't go directly infront of them. So, let's pretend that we didn't saw them and let's go there and from there, we will act like we just came here calling their names loudly, okay??

Taehyung: Okay.

Then they went from there and started acting like they just came there calling Disha and Jungkook. Disha and Jungkook, both were hugging each other, heard them and quickly separated from each other and started fighting on a random topic with each other. Y/N and Taehyung came near them.

Taehyung: I told you na baby that we will find them fighting somewhere and see here they are proving me right. 

Y/N: Okay okay you were right. Now you both stop this fight and let's go, everyone is waiting for you both.

Then all four of them went from there.

Here everyone is waiting for them.

Jimin: We sent Taehyung and Y/N to find Disha and Jungkook, are they lost too??

Lisa: God knows where are they four.

Then they saw four of them coming there. Y/N and Taehyung were coming in front talking and behind them were Disha and Jungkook fighting as always.

Mrs. Kim: Where were you Jungkook?? You know na that we have to go to airport in few minutes. *scolding him*.

Jungkook: Eomma she started fighting with me first.

Disha: Haww!!!! You liar bunny, aunty he was the one who started the fight.

Then they both started their bickering again. Mrs. Singh and Mrs. Kim sighed, looked at each other and nodded. Both of them went to Disha and Jungkook and pulled their ears.

Disha/ Jungkook: Mumma/ Eomma !!!!!!! It's paining, leave my ears.

Mrs. Kim: Why huh?!! You both were again fighting.

Mr. Kim: Okay so now we really have to leave. Our pilot called me and told me that we will get late if we will reach there more lately. So let's go, we have a meeting tomorrow.

Then everyone bid bye to each other and Kim family and friends left with drivers. Singh family and Aera sat in their cars and drove to Singh mansion.

Singh Mansion,

Six of them reached there and Mrs. Singh along with Disha got inside first and started preparing for rituals. (I don't know the ritual so let's just imagine that they did all of the rituals that they have to do).

 I want to clear one thing. I told you all in mehndi's chapter that Jungkook already told Taehyung and Jimin about his crush on Disha. And now when Taehyung saw Jungkook and Disha kissing, he was shocked. It is because, Taehyung just know that Jungkook have crush on Disha, he don't know that Jungkook have already proposed to Disha so he was shocked.

So now, who was the person who listened to Jungkook's proposal in sangeet's chapter. Any guess??

Hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

<3.