Chapter 31

So after staying in Daegu for 1 week, they all are now going back.

Taehyung: Take care of yourself Halmeoni and Harabeoji.

Namjoon: Take your medicines on time and call us if you need any thing.

Aera: Don't do work okay. You have maids, they will do all the house work.

Taehyung: And you guys, don't you dare to cook also. I still remember what happened last time.

Halameoni: Okay okay, we will see.

Mina: It's not this Halmeoni. You should not do any work now, your body is already so weak.

Harabeoji: Okay now stop you guys. Don't worry about us. We will take care of ourselves.

Jungkook: Yeah yeah, you guys will. *sarcastically*

Aarav: Okay so guys, we have to go now.

Kim sibling's hugged their grandparents again and they gave Y/N and Taehyung their blessings for their new journey after wedding. Then everyone sat in their respective cars and they all drove off.

In Seoul,

They all reached in evening at their house. Everyone entered inside to see elders were talking to each other about marriage. Y/N, Disha and Aarav ran towards Mr. and Mrs. Singh and hugged them so tightly.

Mrs. Singh: Okay now leave us, you guys wanna suffocate us or what??

Disha *pouting*: We just missed you guys so much.

Mr. Singh: Yea okay, now all of you freshen up and take some rest then we will talk at dinner.

Everyone: Yes boss!!!!

Elders chuckled hearing them and then they all went to their respective rooms to freshen up.

At dinner time,

Mrs. Singh: So Y/N and Taehyung, we wanna discuss this with you guys.

Y/N: Yes mumma tell us.

Mrs. Kim: Dear are you sure you just want Christian wedding??

Y/N: Yes aunty.

Mrs. Kim: Don't call me aunty, call my eomma like Taehyung or anything like mom, mum, mumma, ma.

Y/N: Okay eomma. *blush*

Mrs. Singh: Beta, we know you just want this but you also have to get married according to our culture too as you know our relatives.

Y/N: But mumma th..........

Mrs. Singh: I know beta and they don't affect me also but I don't want to give them any chance to say anything.

Taehyung: So let's do one thing. We will have both types of wedding. 

Y/N: Ohh are you saying Christian wedding in day time and then Indian wedding in night time??

Taehyung: Yes and then this will also shut mouths of those relatives of yours.

Disha: Means two weddings in one day!!!!!!!!!!! *excited* But it will be so tiring.

Mrs. Singh: Don't worry beta, you will not tired once music will play. Okay so it's final. But what about Indian wedding dress??

Disha: Mumma didu can call her assistant to send her pic of the dresses of her shop and then she will come here to send them and also she will attend the wedding.

Y/N: Yea it's a good idea. Let me call Aditi after dinner.

So after dinner, Y/N called Aditi and she told her what to do. Aditi agreed and said she will send the pics and then she will come in 2-3 days.