Chapter 7

Still in the flashback,

Disha's POV,

Me and didu were talking with bhabhi and her family then I saw the man who bumped into me earlier. Is he bhabhi's friend?? Ohh nooo!!! I don't want my impression bad on all of them, I have to stop this man from telling them anything.

Author's POV,

They all were going towards parking then Disha Pulled Jungkook towards her and said.

Disha: See you bandar, I already forgave you for that incident, so you don't have to tell bhabhi about this, I don't want a bad impression of myself on them. Understood??

Jungkook: Okay chipkali. *smirking*.

Disha: You know hindi?? *shocked*.

Jungkook: No I just googled the meaning of bandar and it was monkey, then I thought of giving you a name too, so your name is chipkali.

He started teasing her but she ran fast towards her car and he chuckled looking at her. Then they drove to Singh's Mansion.

Present,

Author's POV,

That's why she was ignoring him as he will again start teasing her and she know that now she will pull all of his hair out from his head but she can't do this as he is her bhabhi's brother.

Jungkook: Heyy chipkali!! Help me in selecting my dress too.

Disha: You bandar!!!!!! *deep breath* First of all, I am not a chipkali and second I will not help you.

Jungkook: Oh come on! I don't know about Indian dresses so help me na, I will do anything that you will say.

Disha: Anything??!!!!!

Jungkook: Yes, anything.

Disha: Don't forget about this deal, I am helping you and you will do anything that I will say.

Jungkook: Yes yes, I will do but it's only for a day.

Disha: A day is enough, Now let me select some dresses for you then you can choose from them.

So like this, Disha helped Jungkook and Y/N helped Taehyung and they also helped others. And Ruhanika was also helping someone (you know if you know *smirk*). Now they selected all men's dresses and till then  both parents came back with Aarav and Aera. 

Mrs. Singh: Okay it's enough for today, tomorrow we will shop for ladies. Let's go back home and rest now.

They all drove back home and had their lunch and go back to their rooms to take some rest. Then at evening, all men were talking about business and ladies were also talking about their jobs. They all had their dinner and slept.

Next Day,

Author's POV,

Here all the men are helping all the ladies to select their dress and Aarav and Aera are again with their parents.

All were helping their wives but Y/N, Disha and Ruhanika were selecting by themselves only. Namjoon saw this and went to help Ruhanika as she also helped him yesterday. Our bandar................... I mean bunny also saw Disha looking confused so he also went to help his chipkali.

Jungkook: Heyy chipkali!! Need any help??

Disha: Shut up you bandar and help me and first stop calling me chipkali. 

Jungkook: That I will not do but I can help you.

Then they both started selecting dress for Disha. 

Our Hero saw his heroine alone and went help her.