Chapter 28

Kim Enterprises

Author's POV,

Everyone reached infront of the company of Kim's , Kim enterprises. Their mouths went wide open looking at the massive building infront of them. It was so cool, they never saw a building like this and everything was maintained so well. Kim brothers chuckled at their expressions.

Jin: Tae, me and Jisoo are going first. When they come back from this shocking state then you all come too. Also Choi will be here at 2 pm with his daughter and I guess she will bring her cousins too so tell Joon and Kook to be ready.

Taehyung: What's their problem?? Like that Choi is so greedy, he is thinking to marry his daughter and nieces to our family. *frustrated*

Jisoo: They are power hungry. Mrs. Choi is different from them but that bastard Choi, he dared to harass employees of our company just because he is having a project with us.

Taehyung: I think she should just divorce him and free from all this, it's not Choi is going to listen to her and her daughter, she has taken a oath to make my day the worst.

Jin: Okay okay, now leave this and once you will introduce Y/N to them she will stop.................. I guess??

Taehyung: Huh, nice joke hyung, she will try to separate us but our wedding is just 2 weeks far and also I love Y/N so much so she can not do anything.

Jisoo: And even if she tries something now, eomma already told us to cancel this deal.

Taehyung: Hmm. Now I should go to them, you both prepare for the meeting with Miss. Han. She has done arranging the documents you will need.

Jin and Jisoo then left from there and Taehyung turned to see those three gazing at the building like it's some magical castle.

Taehyung: Now come back to the earth, will you?? *shaking Y/N*

Y/N: Huh!!, oh yea, let's go inside.

Taehyung shook his head and six of them went inside.

Reception Area

All employees were busy walking here and there with papers. Taehyung clapped his hands and all of them become statue on their places and bowed to him. His nodded his head and said.