Chapter 17

After 1 week,

Author's POV,

Time was passing quickly but it was not the same for love birds. For Aarav and Aera, this 1 week was like 1 year. They were happy, excited, nervous and were feeling so many more emotions. They were happy and excited thinking about all of the fun that they will do in their marriage functions. And nervous thinking about their life after marriage. 

Everyone was having fun teasing both of them. And not only them, our love birds, Taehyung and Y/N were also happy as their marriage is decided. Both of them decided to have Christian wedding and that will be held in Korea and reception will be held for both the couples 2 days after Y/N and Taehyung's marriage. 

Today is Haldi and everyone is so much excited for it. Y/N, Disha and Ruhanika are helping Aera to get ready and Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon are helping Aarav to get ready, if you are thinking that they are helping Aarav then NO!!, instead Aarav was helping them.

Singh sibling's cousins (Aashi and Rashi) also came and they were trying their best to insult or embarrass them but nah, nah, they can't do it this time and also our Disha's savage mode is being activated so there's no chance that they can do as they like. As always, buaji was trying to make Mrs. Singh and Mr. Singh agree for Y/N's marriage with her best friend's son but Mrs. Singh told her that Y/N's marriage is already fixed. When buaji heard this, she tried to cause a drama in the function but Our Y/N's Savage mom didn't let her do it. They (buaji and tauji) were already embarrassed when Mr. Singh told them to stay at guest house so now they are silent.

Aashi and Rashi were trying to hit on Taehyung and Jungkook but they both straightly said NO on their faces and now because of this embarrassment, they are also silent.

Function is started. Aarav and Aera both were sitting on stools on a platform. First all the elders applied the haldi and it was fine till then for both of them. But now it's time for all the youngsters to attack. And this includes Y/N, Taehyung, Jungkook, Disha, Ruhanika and Namjoon. 

Aarav and Aera's outfit

Now I am showing you all of their outfits and then I will continue the story.