Chapter 19

At evening (same day),

So sangeet is going to start in few hours and both of the teams are preparing so hard. Let's see what are they doing.

Girls team's room,

Y/N: Yes unnie, you are doing it right. You just have to practice a little more.

Jisoo: Thank you Y/N, I didn't knew I can do dance on Indian songs.

Lisa: Yea, all thanks to you, Dishu and Ruhi.

Ruhanika: Why are you thanking us, you 4 were already so amazing in dancing.

Disha: Yea unnie, Ruhi di is right, you don't need to thank us.

Jennie: I think we all should start to get ready as we also have to help Aera too.

Y/N: Yes so let's go and we will do our best today on stage, we can't lose from boys.

Rosè: Yea we can't lose from them and Disha, I heard that you and Jungkook are the host today right?

Disha: Yea unnie, I just hope that bunny don't do anything to make me mad otherwise I will pull out all of his hairs from his head and will make him bald. *frustrated tone*

(Author to Disha: That's trustfated not frustrated).

Hearing Disha everyone laughed and then went to their rooms to get ready.

Boys team's room,

Hoseok: Yahhh!!!! Jimin you are doing it wrong, do it again like how I taught.

Jimin: Ahhhh!!!!!!! Someone save me from hobi hyung. *crying face*

Hoseok: Jimin why can't you understand that you have to do it like this *showing him the correct way* not like this *showing him how he is doing*.

Taehyung: Jiminie pabo *laughing*.

Hoseok: What are you laughing at, huh?? You are also not doing it like a professional okay. We have to practice for some more time.

Aarav: Hyung relax!!!, it's not a serious competition, even if they make any mistakes today then it's also ok as it's not like that we have to do it correctly otherwise we will die.

Namjoon: Yeah hobi, take a chill pill bro.

Hoseok: Okay so now let's do it one more time then we will stop the practice.

Jin: Yea, we also have to get ready and look handsome today so that all girls's attention will be on us only. I am already World Wide Handsome so I don't need to do much but you all have to do some efforts.

Jungkook: Maybe, I should tell Jisoo nonna about what you are talking.

Jin: Yahhh kookie!! I don't wanna die yet. Don't tell Jisoo please, I will buy you banana milk.

Jungkook: Banana milk??!!!! *excitedly* Then okay, I am not going to open my mouth *smiling like a bunny*

Yoongi: Are you guys done yet or not? Finish it quickly, I wanna sleep more. *poker + sleepy face*

Jungkook: Yea we are done hyung.

So after another round of practice, all of them went to take shower and change.

Night time

At the venue,

Taehyung's POV,

I don't know why these girls always take this much time getting ready, but I think it's worth it. My baby must be looking so beautiful, but where is she?? I am waiting here for her, why is she taking so much time.