Chapter 12

After 1 month,

In this 1 month, our couples were missing each other so much. Aarav and Aera spend maximum time talking to each other and Aarav also applied for job of surgeon in a hospital as he will live here only after the marriage. Mr. and Mrs. Singh doesn't want him to go far away from them as he was already away for more than 5 years, now they want to spend time with their three children and soon their daughter-in-law will also join the family.

Taehyung wanted to talk to Y/N but he was shy in asking her number from Aera. He knows that Aera will tell everyone about this and then their teasing's will not stop so he didn't asked till now. And our lovely Y/N also can't ask her brother, she know that Disha is a detective in these type of matters and if she got to know about this then she will tell Ruhanika and then they both will tease her.

Taehyung was hallucinating Y/N every where and everyone is already teasing him about this so he don't want their teasing to increase so he decided to ask Y/N's number from her only after 1 month. Jungkook is maintaining distance from Taehyung. Wanna know why??? Let me tell you.

Flashback,

Here Taehyung was sleeping peacefully. He heard someone calling and saw Y/N was telling him to wake up. He smiled in his sleep and pulled her on himself and wrapped his arms around her waist and said.

Taehyung: Baby, what are doing here in korea?? But leave it, why is your waist so big. 1 month before, it was so small and also why are your hands rough.

Y/N: I am not Y/N, leave me.

Taehyung: What are saying baby?? You are my Y/N only and give me my morning kiss.

Taehyung was coming closer to her face to kiss her but before that Y/N freed herself from his grip and kicked his butt making him fall on the ground.

(Author: Everything I need is on the ground~).

Y/N: Hyung what are you doing?? I am not Y/N.

Taehyung opened his eyes completely and saw Jungkook was standing there instead of Y/N. He was shocked to say anything. He was hallucinating Y/N. Is he becoming mad??

Jungkook: I will tell eomma to arrange your marriage soon otherwise who knows what will you do to me thinking I am Y/N noona. 

Taehyung: A...... abb.............. ahmmmm........ Ahmmmm *coughs*.

Jungkook: I came here to wake you up but I think I need to call Y/N noona to wake you up. Anyways, get ready quickly, today we have an important meeting.

Taehyung was thinking about this incident only and was blushing imagining Y/N and him kissing but he opened his eyes to see him kissing Jungkook. He shrugged his wild thoughts off and took shower.

Present,

So that's why Jungkook never woke him up after that. He also told everyone about this and they all teased Taehyung so much.

Y/N was also missing him so much and she was also hallucinating him but not in any person. Whenever she tried to touch his hand, he disappeared and she got out of her thoughts and get shy thinking about him. 

They both passed his 1 month anyhow but don't know how will they pass this 1 month now. They both want to meet each other soon.

1 week before completion of 2 months,

Kim family was doing their dinner when Mrs. Kim said.

Mrs. Kim: Why don't we surprise Singh family??

Jisoo: How eomma??

Mrs. Kim: We will go there 5 days early and surprise them. *excitedly*

Namjoon: But eomma, we don't know where their house is, so how will we give them surprise?? *confused*

Aera: I have an idea. We will tell Y/N to pick us up from the airport, we will tell only her about this and I am sure she will not tell anyone else so, what say??

Everyone: Yes!!!! Let's do this only.

Taehyung was happy hearing that he will meet Y/N early now, all thanks to his eomma and Aera.

Mrs. Kim: And kids you also have to inform your friends about this so don't forget.

Mr. Kim: And I hope no one of you is having any important meeting or project going on as we are going there early than decided so don't start any important project now and complete your work also as we will stay there for 2 weeks and also for Taehyung and Y/N's engagement.

Mrs. Kim: And who knows priest can tell their marriage date early also so then we have to stay there for more days. *teasing voice*

Taehyung was shy and hugged his eomma and then all left to living room as they will be telling Y/N about their plan.

Aera called Y/N and she picked up after 4 rings.

Aera: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: Hello bhabhi, how are you and all??

Taehyung was happy hearing her voice after so long.

Aera: I wanna tell you something and you have to keep it a secret, okay??

Y/N: I promise bhabhi, I will not tell anyone but wait!!!!......... Are you pregnant???!!!!!!!! *happy*

Aera: *shy* No, I am not, now listen to me.

Then Aera told their plan to Y/N and she told them that she will pick them up and will not tell anyone. Then everyone went to their rooms and drifted to their dreamland.

In Morning,

Taehyung informed all of their friends and luckily no one had any important project going on. They booked the tickets and Aera told Y/N about the details.

Everyone was packing their bags but this time, no earthquake came there as Mr. Kim was sitting there. Namjoon was also being careful as he didn't want to break his eomma's fav things. But as we all know he is God Of Destruction, so he again broke Mrs. Kim's favourite photo frame. Everyone looked at him in pity as they know now he will not be spared. He gulped thing about consequences.

Mrs. Kim came there to see everyone looking somewhere and saw they all were looking at Namjoon. She then saw his hands which were holding her favourite photo frame and that was broken. She looked at him with so much anger and yelled.

Mrs. Kim: Kim Namjoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone flinched hearing her yelling and Namjoon was running away from her and she was chasing him holding a broom.

Mrs. Kim : Today I will not spare you.

Then what happened was Namjoon got good beating from Mrs. Kim. 

Hope you like this. 

Please vote and comment.

<3.