Chapter 32

Wedding day,

Taehyung's POV,

Finally this day came. I have been waiting so long for this day. I don't wanna ruin this day by getting nervous but what can I do?? I am getting nervous thinking if I will be able to take good care of her or not?? Will I be able to keep her happy or not?? Will she........ Okay Taehyung stop it, she will be getting more nervous than me. I will try my best to keep her happy always.

Mr. Kim: Son come, it's time for you come. Y/N will come after some time.

Me: Okay appa, let's go now.

Y/N's POV,

I am getting nervous thinking about my life after wedding. Will I get the love I got from my family, here too?? Will I be a good daughter-in-law?? Will.................. Okay now stop it Y/N, you will only get more nervous because of this. But I will have to leave my family and also I will stay in a completely different country, how will I stay so far away from them?? *she started crying thinking about all this*

Author's POV,

Mrs. Singh: Can I come in beta??

Y/N *wiping her tears* : Yes mumma.

Mrs. Singh: Lo ji arey sun rhe ho, aapki beti vidai se pehle hi rone lag gyi. *wiping Y/N's tears*

(Translation: Are you listening (to Mr. Singh), your daughter is crying before vidai only.)

Mr. Singh: No my beta, why are you crying?? You don't wanna marry?? Tell me, I will cancel this.

Y/N: No papa, it's not like that. I just got overwhelmed thinking that I will have to leave you all.

Mr. Singh: Who said that huh?? You can come to meet us whenever you want. I will see who will stop my daughter from coming to me.

Y/N: I will miss you guys so much.

Mrs. and Mr. Singh: Us too beta.

Disha: Why are you people crying and that too before vidai, huh?? Taehyung jiju doesn't know that he is marrying a cry baby.

Y/N: Dishu!!!!!

Ruhanika: What Dishu, huh?? It's your wedding yrr, you can cry later infact we all will cry with you, okay so for now let's enjoy.

Aarav: Okay people if your crying session is done then let's go, it's time now.

Wedding hall,

Taehyung is impatiently tapping his feet waiting for Y/N to show up.

Jimin: She will not come early if you will get impatient like this. *teasing him*

Taehyung blushed for a second but he then glared at Jimin.

Taehyung: Shut up you shortie.

He then saw his Y/N entering in the hall holding her dad's hands and looking down being shy, ignoring Jimin who was telling him that he is not a shortie. But is he focusing on him?? Nah, he is not. His complete focus is on his Y/N now.

She reached near him and his dad handed her hands to Taehyung.

Mr. Singh: I know you will take care of her very well but if you ever fall out of love then please give me my daughter back, don't hurt her. Please. *crying*

Y/N: Papa. *hugged Mr. Singh while crying*

Taehyung: I will never hurt her dad. She is my whole life and I promise you that I will take care of her more than myself and will never hurt her but if you will still feel that I am not the perfect one for her then I will do anything to prove you wrong because I love her more than my life.