Chapter 33

Night time,

Author's POV,

Taehyung is getting ready for his wedding for the 2nd time. But now, he is less nervous. He now know that he will keep his Y/N happy because he trust himself more than anyone in her matter. When he was thinking about all this, his friends came inside the room.

Yoongi: What happened bro?? What are you thinking so hardly??

Taehyung: Nothing hyung, you guys tell me what are you doing here??

Hoseok: We are here to take you. Aunty told us that you should come now.

Taehyung: Okay but tell me guys, am I looking good??

Jimin: Obviously my soul mate, you are looking so handsome.

Jin: Okay if you guys have done your talking then can we go, otherwise eomma will come here with her broom and will beat us.

Taehyung: Yes let's go, I don't wanna get beaten on my wedding day.

Then they all went from there and reached to the gate of venue where he saw Mrs. Singh, Disha and Ruhanika standing there.

Mrs. Singh: Okay so we have to some rituals beta.

Taehyung nodded and Mrs. Singh did what she had to do and at last she has to pull his nose. Everyone thought he will try to save himself but he went forward and Mrs. Singh smiled and pulled his nose. Taehyung was going to come inside when he saw Disha and Ruhanika were standing in front of him stopping him.

Taehyung: What happened?? Why are you stopping me?? Let me go.

Disha: Not so soon jiju. First you have to pay us only then you can go inside.

Taehyung: But I don't have cash with me.

Ruhanika: Then you can transfer it to our accounts but promise that you will do it.

Taehyung: Yes, I will. Now let me go inside.

Disha: Why are hurrying?? She is not there.

Taehyung: What do you mean by that??

Ruhanika: Jiju there are some rituals which only you have to do so she will come later.

Taehyung: Why?? Hufff!!!!! *trustfrated*

Disha *laughing*: Let's go now jiju.

Then they went to mandap and Taehyung started doing as pandit ji instructed him. After some time,

Pandit ji: Kanya ko bulaya jaye.

(Translation: Bring the bride).

Disha and Ruhanika went to bring Y/N. After some time, they saw Y/N was coming, Disha and Ruhanika were on her side. Aarav, Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon were holding phoolo ki chadar over her. Dil shagna da was playing in background. (Lmfao, It's just this song is played in almost every wedding I went to).

Taehyung went towards her and took her hand and helped her to sit.

(As you guys now, I don't know the rituals so let's think that their wedding is done).

Pandit ji: You both are husband and wife now. Take blessings of your elders.

Taehyung and Y/N both took blessings of their elders. After this, everyone went to have dinner. 

Disha: So now you guys should eat from one plate only.

Aera: Also you should feed each other from your hands.

They both blushed but still fed each other and dinner went like that by everyone teasing them.

Let me show you their outfits. Boys except Taehyung are wearing the same outfit.