Chapter 13

Same Day,

Y/N's POV,

I got a call from bhabhi and she told me that they will be here day after tomorrow and I will have to pick them up. It was supposed to be a surprise for me too but as they don't know India much so they have to take someone's help and bhabhi know that I will not tell this to anyone. 

But wait!!!! It's good that I got to know about this before anyone. Now I don't have to wait for a week to meet My Taehyung. Waitt!!!!!!!!!!! did I just call him mine???!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!! What's happening to me. Mr. Kim Taehyung, What are you doing to me!!!!!!!!!

In the car,

Still Y/N's POV,

Now I am going back home. Few things changed in these two months. Dishu will graduate in few months then she will take care of the company. Nowadays, she is stressing herself so much as her finals are also coming and also because of the important project going on and she doesn't want papa to stress himself more so she is taking care of her studies as well as the company. I don't know about business otherwise I would have helped her. Her childhood friend, Vedika, is also studying business with her so she also helps her sometimes. 

Bhai is also busy by back to back surgeries. He also come home late at night due to this. Mumma strictly told Disha to do office work at home but she can not say bhai to come home early and leave those patients. As I am also busy because I have to design everyone's dresses for every function and just 1 week is left and the functions will start so it's hectic for me too. Now I will pick Dishu from office. Today mumma and papa are at the village as they are handing out the invitations so me, Dishu and bhai planned to dine outside.

Dinner Time,

We are having our dinner while talking about all our cousins who were coming. We get well with every cousin of ours except those evil twins. But what to do, they are also coming.

Disha: Bhai, can't we just do your wedding secretly and then drop the bomb of your wedding on our relatives *annoyed face*.

Y/N: Yes bhai, let's inform bhabhi that she will have to come tomorrow and we will do your marriage as venue is also selected so there will be no problem *annoyed*.

Disha: Yes bhai, they always taunt didu to get married, our cousins except those evil twins. I don't like their parents behaviour towards didu !!!!!!!!!!!!! You know bhai, I was talking to buaji yesterday and she told me that now you are getting married then she will make didu get married to her friend's son. Her friend's son is a conservative freak. I will never let my didu to get married to him *angry*.

Aarav: Dishu baccha, you know na that Y/N's engagement is fixed. It will happen the next day after my haldi and then our parents will get their marriage date fixed soon too.

Dishu: I know bhai, but she was also saying that she will also find a boy for me and I don't want to meet her friends conservative freak son's. Even if I will say lie to her that I have a bf, she will make it a huge matter like I committed a sin *frustrated tone*.

Y/N: Nothing like this happen, you will get married to a boy of your choice, even mumma-papa found someone for you, if you say no it will mean no only. No one will force you. Now don't make your mood spoil thinking about those relatives of ours.

Then they enjoyed their dinner talking about their jobs and went to home. Y/N was driving the car as Dishu and Aarav both were sleepy.

Day of their arrival,

Y/N's POV,

After half n hour, their flight will land, let's go now.

At Airport,