Chapter 6

Author's POV

??2: Now you tell me why were you sneaking inside the kitchen like some thief................................................................................. Y/N.

Y/N: I was not sneaking like some thief ....... Taehyung. I was hungry so came down to eat some snacks and everyone was sleeping so I was just being quiet. *pouting slightly*.

Taehyung went all awww seeing her pout. He came closer to her and she moved back. He was continuously moving towards her and she was walking back while looking down. He came more closer to her and his breath was hitting her ear then she said.

Y/N: T..... taehyung what are you doing?? *stuttering*.

He picked the water bottle from her back and said.

Taehyung: Nothing, just taking water *smirking slightly*.

Then he left from there and Y/N released her breathe which she was holding from a long time and after eating her snacks, she also left from there and slept.

Morning Time,

Everyone was doing their breakfast then Mrs. Singh asked Y/N.

Mrs. Singh; Y/N beta will Ruhanika come here and go with all of us or she will go by her own??

Y/N: Mumma she said that she will come with us only and also some people can sit in her car too.

Mrs. Singh: Yea and also tell her that she will have to attend engagement with her family. It's been long that we have met her parents.

Y/N: She told me that her parents will not be able to attend as they went to their village. 

Mrs. Singh: Oh it's okay but then she and her brother will have to attend. I will tell this to her today.

As they all were talking about random things then Ruhanika also came there.

Ruhanika: Good Morning everyone!!

They all wished her back too and after eating breakfast, they all settled themselves in the car and drove to Y/N's boutique.

They reached at the boutique where Y/N's assistant Aditi was waiting for them. Y/N closed her boutique so that they can do their shopping without disturbance. 

Mrs. Singh: So let's see dresses for gents first. Aarav, you and Aera should also come with us only.

They both left with the parents. Now only youngsters were left except Aarav and Aera.

Jimin: Y/N and Disha, will you help us in selecting our dress as we don't know about Indian dresses.

Disha: Of course Jimin oppa we will help you.

Y/N and Disha were helping them and they also asked their wives about the dresses if it's looking good on them or not.

Y/N was now helping Yoongi but suddenly someone pulled her and trapped her in between him and the wall. She closed her eyes due to this sudden action. After a few seconds, she opened them and saw Taehyung was standing so close to her.

Y/N: W..... what are d..... doing Taehyung??

Taehyung: You were helping everyone but what about me?? No one was helping me *pouting*.

Y/N went all awww seeing his cute pout, she didn't know when she started smiling and then she said.

Y/N: Let me give this dress to Yoongi oppa then I will help you, okay??

Taehyung: Okay *boxy smile*.

Then Y/N started helping Taehyung in selecting his dress.

Here Disha was helping Jin and someone was not liking her attention on other man than himself. But he know that Disha will not help him because of their fight on airport.

So, Let me tell you all what happened at the airport.

Flashback,

Disha's POV,

We reached at the airport but I have to go to washroom. Oh god, why did I drink so much water.

Me: Didu, can you wait here for me?? I have to go to washroom.

Y/N: I was telling you not to drink so much water but nah, you didn't listened to me.

Me: *pouting* Didu scold me later but now I have to go.

Y/N: Go and come back quickly, bhabhi must me waiting for us.

I came outside after doing my business. Now I was going back but suddenly I bumped into someone.

??3 POV,

Our flight landed and now we were waiting for Aarav hyung's sisters but suddenly I felt thirsty out of no where, I told Jimin hyung that I am going to buy a banana milk for myself and he told me to come back soon.

I was enjoying my banana milk but suddenly I bumped into someone. I saw a girl and her dress was ruined due to my banana milk. She was looking at me continuously then I snapped my fingers in front of her face and she came back to her senses. Then suddenly she started speaking in some foreign language and I was standing there being confused.

Disha's POV,

I bumped into someone and their drink fell on me. I raised my head and saw a handsome man who looks like a bunny standing and that drink was his which is now on me. I was lost in his handsome face but suddenly he snapped his fingers in front of my face and I came back to my senses.

This man is so handsome................ no, no Disha, focus, he ruined your dress. Then I started speaking in hindi and he was looking confused, I think that he doesn't know hindi.

Author's POV,

Disha: Aeeeeee!!!!!!!! andha h kya re tu?? Dikhta nhi h kya?? Ab dekh tune ye sab mere upar gira diya aur meri dress ko itna ganda kar diya, ye meri one of the fav dress thi aur tune isko ganda kar diya.

(Translation: Yahhhh!!!!!!!!! Are you blind or what?? Can't you see?? Now look what you did to my dress, it was one of my favs and you ruined it.)

Jungkook: ......................................

Disha was continuously scolding him and he was standing there like a confused bunny who didn't know what to do as he can't understand a single word of hers.

Disha: Abeeee oyeeee bandar, aise kya dekh rha h, kabhi koi sundar ladki nhi dekhi kya??

(Translation: Yahhhh!! you monkey, why are you staring at me like that, never saw a beautiful girl, huh??)

Then she went after cursing him and was still cursing him in her mind.

Jungkook's POV,

She called me b.....ban....bandar, how dare she??!!!!! But wait, what does it mean?? I googled it and it's meaning is Monkeyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! How dare she call me a monkey!!!!!!!!!! If I see her again na, then I will not leave her, how dare she!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go back quickly otherwise we will get late. I saw them talking to two girls, but wait.......... she is looking familiar, huh!!! She............. she is the girl who called me a monkey.

Hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

<3.

Now you all know with whom our bunny is paired with and you must have guessed about Namjoon too.