Chapter 4

After 5 days,

Author's POV,

Aarav is so much excited as his love is coming after two days and our sisters are planning on going to boutique today only as it will take them time to select the best wear for their bhabhi. They got ready and came downstairs and saw Aarav is in his dreamland.

Disha came in front of him and snapped her fingers in front of his face making him come out of his la la la land. He saw them full ready sheady and asked.

Aarav: Where are you both going??

Disha: We are going to buy a gift for bhabhi as it's her first time coming here.

Y/N: Yes and Ruhanika is also joining us.

Aarav: Ohh but what are you going to gift her??

Y/N: That's a secret and we will not tell you and also mumma told us to tell you that you will not pick bhabhi and her family from airport.

Aarav: Whattt!!!! Whyyyyy??? *crying and shocked face*.

Disha: *laughing* Yess mumma said that you will help her in some work.

Aarav: It's not fair, you guys are not letting me meet my gf *slight pout*.

Then they heard some one honking from outside and saw Ruhanika is already there so they both sat in her car and drove to Y/N's boutique.

In the Car,

Ruhanika: So have you decided what to gift bhabhi??

Disha: Yea, we were thinking of buying a simple, elegant and light suit  for her as it will be her first time wearing Indian clothes.

Ruhanika: Hmm, it's a good idea but we should buy gifts for bhabhi's friends and her family.

Y/N: Yess, so let's do one thing we will buy matching clothes for couples and just like suit for bhabhi we will buy it for her friends and as for males, we can buy some kurtas.

Disha: Yess but what about the size?? What if we bought tight clothes or extra loose??

Ruhanika: It's simple, ask your bhabhi about this.

Y/N: We can ask her but we planned to giver her surprise and we don't want it to get ruined *slightly sad*.

Ruhanika: Areeee then ask your brother about bhabhi's size, I am sure that he know *smirking*.

Disha: Yea, and bhai is also friends with bhabhi's brothers so he will ask from them and tell us and also we should buy a suit for Mrs. Kim too and for Mr. Kim we will buy a kurta.

Y/N: Yea, I just texted bhai and he told me that he is telling me after asking but as you said he already told me bhabhi's *smirking*

And talking like this they reached at boutique. Ruhanika parked her car and then they entered in the boutique.

Y/N's assistant and friend Aditi came to them. Y/N told her that she will be busy so Aditi have to look after the customers for sometime. Aditi nodded and then left to her work.

Y/N, Disha and Ruhanika then started to look for some suits and her brother already told her about everyone's sizes. 

After some time, they have selected the outfits for everyone and Disha and Ruhanika drove back as Y/N had some work in her boutique.

At night,

They all are doing their dinner peacefully then Aarav said,

Aarav: Soo I will tell you all about Aera's family and her friends.

Disha: Yess bhai tell, you just told us about number of people coming.

Aarav: Yes yes, so now she have two elder brothers and one is only few months elder than her, and she also have two cousin brothers of her, one is married and other one is single. And also 3 of her brother's friends and their wives are also coming. I told you to buy dresses for them too, if you remember?

Y/N: Yess bhai but you just told us about their number not this much.

Mrs. Singh: Let's go to sleep early today as Kim's are coming day after tomorrow so we have to check everything once again and Y/N, you should also take holiday for some time as we have to go shopping and for that we will need you and Ruhanika also.

Y/N: Okay mumma, I will tell it to my assistant tomorrow and also take a leave.

Then they all went to take rest in their rooms and drifted to their dreamland.

Here in Korea, there's a mess in Kim's mansion. Mrs. Kim saw the state of the rooms of her kids and shouted,

Mrs. Kim: Yaaahhhh!!!!!! What are you all doing?? Some earthquake came here or what?? What have you done to your rooms?? Can't you all do one thing properly!!!! I thought as you all are now adults, you can pack your bags without my help. And you jin, Why are you sitting here on sofa like a king?? Jisoo don't pack his things, he will have to do this by himself. 

Jin: But mom, she is doing this be herself then why are you telling me to do it *Mrs. Kim glared at him* A...abbbb Jisoo baby don't do this, I will pack my bags by myself..... hehehe... *nervously*.

They all heard something breaking and saw it was Mrs. Kim's favourite vase and they all turned to the one who did it and saw Namjoon standing there gulping after seeing Mrs. Kim's anger.

Mrs. Kim: Yaahhhh Namjoon!!!!!!!! You knew that it was my fav vase, what were you doing near it, huh!!!!! Jungkook stop drinking your banana milk and pack your bags.

Jungkook who was enjoying his banana milk flinched listening Mrs. Kim's angry voice.

Mr. Kim: Honey calm down! Kids do your work properly and I want no earthquake coming here again *sternly*.

All gulped and nodded their heads. Mr. Kim is not strict but they all were messing around and not doing their work so he had to do that.

They cleaned all the mess and also packed their bags, not much but some clothes only as they will do shopping with Singh family only. After packing their bags, everyone left to sleep as they were tired and also they have a flight tomorrow, only then they will reach India day after tomorrow.

Also tell do you want Aarav and Aera to have a Indian wedding or Y/N and Taehyung or both couples.

Also guess with whom Jungkook and Namjoon are paired up.

Hope you like this,

Please vote and comment.

<3.