Chapter 5

The day of their flight,

At Kim's Mansion,

Mrs. Kim is telling everyone to check if they have packed everything or not.

Mrs. Kim: So as you all are saying that you have packed everything properly then don't tell me that you forgot something when we reach India.

Taehyung: Eomma we have packed everything  properly and also double checked so don't worry.

Mr. Kim: Okay, now let's go to airport and also all of your friends are coming right??

Jin: Yes appa, they told us that they will directly meet us at airport.

Mrs. Kim: Okay so let's go and also I don't want anyone doing doing their work there.

Everyone: Yess boss!!!!!

They all sat in their cars and Mr. Kim's assistant will drop them at airport and bring their cars back.

They all sat at their places in plane and slept as they were tired and also they had to woke up early.

Day of their arrival in India,

Their flight landed and now they all are waiting for Aarav to pick them up.

Mrs. Kim: Aera when will Aarav come, did he tell you something??

Aera: Mom, Aarav is not going to pick us up, he said that his sisters will come to pick us up.

Aera: There they are!!!

They all turned their head towards the direction in which Aera was pointing and saw two young and beautiful girls coming there while smiling brightly at Aera. They came to her and hugged her tightly.

Disha: How are you bhabhi??

Aera: I am fine, what about you too??

Y/N: We are fine too and you are looking beautiful as always.

Aera: Thank you, you guys are looking beautiful too.

Aera's outfit above.

??2 POV

We all landed in India and Aera told us that Aarav's sisters will come to pick us up and now we are waiting for them. Then Aera pointed towards a direction and we saw two girls coming towards and us and they hugged Aera. My eyes were fixed on one girl as she was looking so pretty in casuals. We both were lost in each other's eyes. 

?? POV

We both came to pick bhabhi and her family and friends from airport. My sister pointed to where bhabhi was standing and I saw a handsome man staring at me. We both were lost in each other's eyes. His eyes look like some deep ocean to me and I felt myself drowning in them. But then I came in my senses and blushed feeling his stare on me continuously. Then we both hugged bhabhi and greeted everyone else.