Chapter 30

After 4 days,

Everyone enjoyed so much in these 4 days. They visited so many places in Seoul and now all of them are going to visit "Daegu", Kim's home town. Their grand parents live there and they can not come to Y/N and Taehyung's wedding because of their health. Mr. and Mrs. Kim have insisted them so many times to come and live with them in Seoul but they wanted to live their old days in their home town only and also their house in Daegu is in a very peaceful place and there is very less pollution there.

Mr. and Mrs. Singh are already here as their work got completed earlier than expected. They with Mr. and Mrs. Kim, are going to do all shopping and all work of wedding from arranging wedding hall decorations to foods. This time, parents insisted to do everything for them and after arguing so much, it was decided that they will not do everything by themselves as they (youngsters) are gonna come back in 1 week. Now they (youngsters) are sitting in their cars. 2 cars are going.

Car 1- Taehyung and Y/N - front seat
              Disha and Jungkook - Middle seat
               Jin and Jisoo- Back seat

Car 2- Aarav and Aera- Front seat 
             Namjoon and Ruhanika- Middle seat
              Soobin and Mina- Back seat

After a long ride to 3 hours, they reached in Daegu and after half an hour extra ride, they reached their house. They all get out from their cars and saw Kim's grandparents are sitting outside waiting for them. Taehyung was closest to his Halmeoni (Grandma) so he ran towards her and hugged her tightly. Then he hugged his Harabeoji (Grandpa).  Everyone came and greeted them. His grandparents liked Y/N for him as soon as they talked with her.

It was already evening and they all decided to go around the neighborhood. They all were walking when suddenly someone came and hugged Namjoon. Everyone was confused that who is she. Ruhanika was jealous seeing her so close to Namjoon. Y/N was controlling her laugh seeing Ruhi's face. Taehyung was thinking that he saw her somewhere and then it clicked to his mind. She was daughter of his father's friend and her name is Da-eun and she always had crush on his Namjoon hyung but she is suddenly coming out of nowhere and hugging Namjoon like her life is depending on him, this thing confused him because before also she never did this infront of strangers specially. As soon as she broke the hug Namjoon went away from her and stand behind Ruhanika.

Ruhanika glared at him and he gulped, putting his hands up in surrender. Everyone except Y/N and Taehyung were confused with their behavior.

Jungkook: Hyung why are you putting your hands up in front of Ruhanika noona?? *confused*

Namjoon: Aumm.........................., shall we?? *asking Ruhi*

Ruhanika: Yea, it's not a great idea to hide it from them.

Namjoon: Me and Ruhanika are in a relationship from Aarav and Aera's marriage day.

After a few minutes of silence,

Jungkook: Wooooooohhhhhhooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Everyone flinched hearing him.

Taehyung: Yahh!! Do you wanna make us deaf??

Jungkook: Hehe, sorry hyung but I am so happy that my Namjoon hyung, who was always busy reading books and who never wanted to marry is now finally in a relationship. *wiping his fake tears*

Everyone looked at him with done face. Then they all started to bombard them with questions and after getting every answer, they congratulated them.

Meanwhile,

Da-eun: I am still here people. Yahh!!!! Why are you all ignoring me??

Y/N: Ohh!! What to do with this girl?? She is still standing here. *pointing to Da-eun*