Chapter 6: Property Of Daniel (+18)

Daniel's PoV

It's been a week since I started living here and I've successfully established myself as the best fighter behind Batman that is, It's still unclear who would win in a normal fistfight to death but he mopped me every time not too badly but still, the bat family opened up to me slowly, Barbara and I were sparring partners, Damien constantly challenged me to fight since I was the second behind Bruce I took it easy on him but he never won a single game.

"Daniel" Bruce called me out, It was currently sometime past 8 pm I hadn't been going on patrols since I got here I was working on something instead, It turns out I can also copy IQ and other mental abilities but it comes with tasks for Bruce I can see all his abilities

Name: Bruce Wayne

Alias: Batman

Race:Human(?)

Abilities:

Genius-level intellect

Expert detective

Master martial artist and hand-to-hand combatant.

Master tactician, strategist, and field commander.

Peak human physical and mental condition.

Utilizes high-tech equipment and weapons

The was system updated a couple of days ago and I can tell their danger level by the colour of their names Bruce was the most dangerous person I've met so far but that wasn't the point here the point was what I needed to do to copy his genius-level intellect

Conditions to copy:
i) Outsmart him
ii) Defeat him
iii) Subdue Catwoman

As easy as this might sound my opponent is none other than Gotham's guardian heck I'd prefer going against Superman since the Joker has a stash of kryptonite hidden it wouldn't be hard for me to get rid of Wonder Boy.

But I haven't given up,  I'll go for the easiest way to get Batman's ability and that is through his love life.

"Suit up we're going on a hunt?" Bruce said with a dark voice.

"Who are we hunting?" I asked because staying home all day wasn't helping my teenage hormones at all

"A clown"

Flash skip

"It is one of the Joker's warehouses," Batman told me as we stood atop a 4 story building below us was an abandoned factory.

"But what is it used for?" I asked curiously.

"I got intel that it was where he kept his used products," Batman said still staring down at the warehouse, I took a second to weigh down the thought of everything.

What did he mean by used "Well if it's used then there's no need" I started walking away till he said.

"It's Harley, She locked in there" Batman before that could even register in my head I was already running towards the warehouse.

I jumped down head first towards the warehouse in a leap-of-faith pose, the only thing in my head was a thousand and one ways to end the Joker I was so focused that I didn't hear Bruce yell my code name.

Crashed through the roof of the warehouse, Noticing how dark everything was but I could see as clearly as day after my eyes adjusted to the darkness.

"Finally you've arrived" Joker's voice sounded out from through the walls, I could tell it was a prerecording so I ignored it.