Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Family.

You won't know the love you have for something unless it's threatened...

This chapter is dedicated to that guy I owe, the one who took out the fun of leaving riddles in my books.

__________________________________

Chapter 16: Family.

On the balcony of his Villa, Daniel, Ivy and Harley shared a toast.

"The company might be launched anytime from now... A week at most."

Daniel celebrated that weeks of hard work was finally coming to pay, He had gained unneeded attention with his hero work, The top question was, What was his hero's name? And what are his powers?

Ivy and Harley sat together while Daniel was opposite them.

In front of them, was the beautiful night sky filled with stars, but Daniel could argue what the girls wore were finer.

Ivy wore a long green silk gown reaching her ankles, her red hair was free as it fell to her back.

Harley wore a white one which was almost see-through her blonde hair also reaching her back.

Ivy was dressed for the occasion, But what Harley prepared for underneath her clothes was what came after the celebration.

They were celebrating, As not only partners but as a family.

Ivy couldn't deny it at this point, She had unknowingly formed a bond with Daniel which was as strong as the one she had for Harley... If not stronger.

"What will be our role in the company? We're both criminals the face of your company would go down if you're seen with us."

Ivy brought up a concerning topic, She had been thinking of it for a while, Although she and Harley had stopped all their criminal activities at the request of Daniel, That wasn't enough to clear their name.

"I am designing a suit to hide your appearance and weapon for the both of you, Your job is going to be the hardest of all."

Daniel already thought of this and had made plans with Karen, A black full-body suit and mask that'd hide their face, and weapons similar to Karen's.

"Ooh, what is it, Daddy? Kill Superman? Race the flash? Ohh, let's enslave the government."

Harley liked the challenge and brought up a list of things she wanted to do.

"Your job is to stay by my side."

Daniel stated.

"We'll do all that, But together, Harley is already mine, What I do she'll have a hand in it, But what about you Ivy? Will you join us? Will you join... Me?"

Daniel stared at Ivy intently, over the past few weeks he had been using various things to lure her to join him, instead of her just tagging along because of Harley.

He gave her attention but not too much attention, He'd ignore her if he was busy or with Harley, but when he was focused on her he'd pay attention to the tiniest of details, leaving her in a spot where she actively searched for his attention.

He spoiled Harley constantly giving Ivy an idea of what it would be like if she were with him.

The worst was; he fed her new fetish to watch him have sex by leaving the doors half open every night before he and Harley started their sexathon.

The result?

An attention-craving, Sex depraved version of Ivy.

"I'll join you."