Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Interruption (+18)

-Red pill or the blue pill? I want syrup. Don't believe your decisions are limited to what is offered.-

[First Person POV: Daniel]

"D-Danny please m-make her stop."

It progressed to the point where Poison Ivy was tied to mine and Harley's bed using Steel chains enchanted by me specifically, Her usual Alpha Female personality died out to the continuous stimulation from Harley.

Ivy realised the only way out of this was to beg me, And beg me she did, In fact, She had already started pleading from the dining room, But I was too turned on to care, After being turned on by Zatanna all I wanted was to stick my cock in Harley's cunt and call it a night, But who knew I would be up for such a play.

"Make her stop? I'm going to join her."

It was probably a Dick move to be taking advantage of her this way, But it was the way my dick moves, I was already turned on, The sadistic tendencies I thought I had managed to control came back, and I enjoyed the variety of emotions that flashed her face after I said that, Shock, embarrassment, guilty, lust then it finally ended with hope.

Praying that I'd bring to life all the naughty thoughts she has ever had.

Luckily for her, I was a benevolent Demigod, I'd stop at nothing to make sure Ivy was fuc- I mean... whatever We know I meant what I meant.

After Harley finished tying Ivy to the bed, She brought a chair to sit beside the bed, folding her leg while Cusping her hands together.

"She's all yours"

She had been watching too many Korean and Asian movies, I was Italian by heart, So her Cusping her hands which was most likely something relating to Chinese folks made me roll my eyes but I'd give her a show.

I climbed the king-size bed, staring into Ivy's eyes as I got closer to her, Stalking her like a prey, My red eyes shifted into glowing red slits as I got closer and closer to her.

Her eyes fixed on mine as she rubbed both her thighs together.

'She is definitely an M'

Then again Every woman had that trace of being an M in them, no matter how bold they try to be.

By the time I had stalked my way towards her, Our faces being inches apart, She was chained to the bed, each hand to one corner of the bed my hands were resting beside her head and my cock was poking her stomach, From the signs I was seeing, Ragged breath, unfocused eyes, A sensual blush, rubbing her thighs together, She was horny and unbelievably wet, I didn't even need foreplay, Be ramming her like a beast would do the job to calm her down, But who said I planned to make her calm?

She might have understood my intentions as she wrapped her legs around my waist, and pleaded "Please."

"Don't worry you'll get what's coming for you, But first, punishment for being a dirty pervert"

I smiled as her legs fell to the sides widely open in defeat and lust and I failed to stop my grin, I've always wanted to fuck Ivy... and Barbara and Zatanna as a matter of fact I've always wanted to fuck a lot of people in DC, Even Karen, I imagine lab sex would be so nice, But I cleaned all my thoughts and focused on one for now, Ivy.

My fingers moved slowly, glossing over her sensitive nipples before finally slipping into her wet cave and she released an alluring moan of pleasure making me want to do more, All the signs of dominance, and power she would originally air out had been reduced, From the strong and lesbian lioness to a cub begging me to do whatever I wanted to her with her eyes, Her hands wrapped around my neck pulling me closer to her immediately my finger entered her pussy and she placed a very wet kiss on my lips as I opened my mouth letting her do as she please, moaning in my mouth as my fingers touched every corner of her inner walls and my hand massaged her breast.