Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Mother Natures gift: A new slave

Daniel's POV

After I left Barbara to figure things out, I knew she was smart she'd figure things out, on her own.

I wasn't angry at her in the slightest, It's not like she was entirely wrong, It's her fault for falling in love with a person like me, Jeez I sound like some weird simp.

But yeah, She'd figure things out.

*Ring*

My phone rang and I picked it, up without checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"Come to the house, You have a guest."

"Bruce?"

Bruce ended the call after the command so I couldn't ask him how he knew I was already awake, a fleeting thought made its way to my head.

'That pervert didn't put monitoring devices in my room, right?'

Bruce most likely did that, With a sigh I turned around and left, hoping I was wrong about the entire camera thing or else Bruce might have had recordings of me going wild on camera.

I guess I would have to hold the meeting with Poison Ivy and Harley later.

'I hope Ivy wouldn't run away though '

I sent a bit of cash to Harley and left a message for her to go out and spoil herself telling her I'd be back later then I drove to Bruce.

_______

Wayne Manor

Narrators Pov

The Manor was empty.

It was evening, The time was 12 past 6 PM so Damien was either training underground or was on patrol with Nightwing, Barbara was still at the hospital checking Daniel out, since he didn't bother to do it himself because of her.

When Daniel got there he was greeted by Alfred, who led him to their main room, the butler was excited to see him.

"Nice to see you in good health Young Master Daniel, When word got to Master Bruce that you exploded he rushed back abandoning his meeting."

"Oh?"

Daniel smiled drily he thought copying her divine empowerment would give them something to bond about since he would possess a quality of a God just like her but it backfire and exploded right in his face... Literally.

"I think his words when he got to the Manor was, 'Where's my son?' "

Alfred initiated the gossip, Mimicking Bruce's voice.

"Wait did he really say that?"

Daniel found it hard to believe the Dark Knight panicked when he almost died.

"Yes, uh-" Alfred brought out his phone and was about to show Daniel something when they heard Bruce clearing his throat, they were so engrossed in the topic they didn't know they had already reached the room

Bruce wore a shade of dark red robes and sat down on a red one-sitter couch while drinking tea.

"oh?"

And sitting across from him was Diana who wore a black female business suit, She smiled brightly at Daniel, Seeing he was alive and well not only brought a sense of relief but also made her curious 'Just What is he?'

"I'll take my leave." Alfred turned around and left but not before giving Daniel a slight nod.

"Sit Down," Bruce commanded.