Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Kami meets Young Justice

Saying the Justice League was big was an understatement, It was massive.

Different superheroes he had never seen nor remembered were in the Hall of Justice, But this wasn't their main base, It was in space far from where any normal person or villain could reach... Unless the villain had a lot of money, or the village could survive in space.

Even Daniel wasn't sure he could successfully infiltrate this place without being caught.

"Since it's a special occasion, You'll be seeing not only the Justice League But also the Young Justice."

Batman said informing Daniel ahead of time, Expecting a snarky remark to lighten the mood But the younger white-haired teen just nodded and said nothing afterwards.

While walking, the Attention was naturally drawn to Poison Ivy and Harley, who didn't know who both of them were, They were powerful villainesses and a force to be reckoned with in their might, Walking behind Batman and Batgirl, But no one knew who the white-haired handsome Asian looking kid was.

The group left before any superhuman present could find out more about who he was or what was happening

_________________

*Beep*

[Batman, Batgirl, Warning! Two unidentified humans One unidentified Tier 9-A metahuman; proceed with caution]

"Damn, You're that dangerous Ivy?"

Harley turned to her plant friend somehow surprised at her danger levels.

"Well yes, But this thing is broken."

Ivy spat in irritation, "It called this white-haired demon a human!"

Ivy remembered how Daniel bullied her the first time they met, He was as much of a threat as she was if not worse, but the system installed her didn't recognize that.

Daniel just shrugged, Maybe it was the effect of the system hiding not only his, But also Harley's species.

Even Batman was shocked since he was confident that Daniel was a demigod now.

'He has so many mysteries.'

Bruce thought, But he knew if Daniel didn't tell him when he was happy, He wouldn't tell him now that they were arresting his lover.

Batgirl turned to Daniel to see him cuddling Harley.

"25!"

Harley was going to be picked on after this, Daniel made sure to keep a record of the number of times she had broken his hand.

Whatever Batgirl was going to say was swallowed and she turned back to face wherever they were going.

"Welcome... To The Watchtower."

Daniel looked outside the ship, He could see the Earth and the sun with some satellites orbiting around the Earth

'This one isn't flat like my previous world's '

Batman had a smile on his face proud of his creation.

"Impulse get back here!"

A speeding yellow and red blur zipped around them before it stopped in front of Daniel.

"Woah, Harley Quinn is so hot! Too bad you were killed Waller via a bomb explosion in the brain."

Kid Flash zipped away before Harley could even think of hitting him leaving her in thought 'I died?'