Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Imperfect Deity (+18)

Hospital

*Beep*

*Beep*

In a hospital bed, Daniel stirred awake to the sound of mechanical beeping, scattering his already messy white hair and rubbing his eyes.

It took a couple of seconds for his eyes to adjust to the bright lights.

He was in a hospital "Urgh" He involuntarily groaned

Daniel had a splitting headache but that wasn't the reason for the reaction, When he looked down he saw a blond-haired nurse gobbling his exposed dick.

'I don't mind waking up after a near-death experience this way.' Daniel enjoyed the feeling of waking up to a sensation, he didn't question why a nurse was sucking his dick before he gained his conscience.

"Daddy?" the nurse raised her head so Daniel could see her face.

"Harley?"

Daniel jerked although Harley had removed the dick from her mouth, her gloved hands were still jerking him off at insane speeds.

"How did you get here?"

Although Daniel managed to ignore the sensation her fingers brought he couldn't hide his shock from seeing her beside him, how did she even get in, How did she find him? Did someone tell her?

"Oh, When you got into trouble 3 weeks ago, I saw this tab appear in front of my eyes that told me where you were after I traced you into the hospital, I volunteered as a nurse and became your nurse a week ago."

'She can see find when I'm trouble?'

After Harley finished her explanation she went back to sucking on his erect dick, While she gave her ass to Daniel and they adopted a 69 position.

Daniel who woke up a couple of moments ago dived into her pussy, Enjoy the fact she was shaved and pink, using his hands to massage her thighs he give her a cunnilingus using his tongue to explore her tight wet cave.

"Ohm Yesssh~"

Harley moaned into his dick she hadn't been touched by anyone for almost a month now and as the sex addict she was she had a lot of pent-up sexual frustrations.

"I'm cumming!" Daniel rasped as Harley took the dick out of her mouth leaving only the tip in her mouth using her tongue for stimulation and using both her hands to stroke his dick.

Daniel just slightly bites her slit and pulled it gently and she orgasmed on his face, Daniel shamelessly drank it.

"Awn fuk~"

Harley opened her mouth to curse but Daniel trusted his hips upwards and his dick went into her mouth then he released his cum, painting her throat with the sickly colour of his white semen.

Harley did her best to swallow it, she turned around to show Daniel what was left in her mouth before she swallowed and went on cleaning his dick using her tongue.

"Well, I have to go-" Harley wanted to leave since she had gotten what she came here for, but Daniel had other plans for her.

He lifted her with Telekinesis and he flew after her, He used magic to soundproof the room and keep the doors locked.

"Have you ever wondered what it would feel like if you were fucked while flying?" Daniel lined his rod with her cave, She was already dripping wet so further foreplay wasn't needed.

"what? AHHN~"

Harley didn't get the chance to ask her question before Daniel thrust his dick into her pussy, She was a superhuman now so she could handle more than half of his dick.