𝐢𝐢.

AFTER THE GIRL FINALLY, gave into the idea her friend sent her way, she called the number and got herself prepared for whoever it was that was going to walk through the door in front of her. She truly didn't know what to think at the moment, but she hoped that she could become blinded by the horniness that built up inside of her incase the person coming to her was not so attractive.

The female pushed her hands up to the back of her head before she patted down her H/C hair out of nervousness and panic at the thought of getting caught with a random in her bed. She knew the whole thing was wrong, and since she knew that, her mind was beginning to go blank.

Slamming both of her arms down to her sides with heavy breaths starting to leave her throat, she then paused at the sound of three knocks coming from the door in front of her, and her mouth dropped open a little.

The panic only growing within her body, Y/N blinked profusely at the silence that left the door before she shook her head from side to side to stop herself from thinking deeper into what she was doing. She knew that would only cause her to have a panic attack and she didn't want 5hat at all.

After a few more seconds of just staring ahead at the door, the woman then took a few steps over to her door, and it wasn't too long until she felt her hand raising up towards the door knob.

Clearing her throat and sighing deeply to calm herself down, Y/N placed her hand on the door knob before she swung it open with closed eyes and a fake smile growing on her lips, "Hi!"

"Hey... You're Y/N, right..?" The voice that was heard by the girl was a little seductive, cold, raspy and brittle all at the same time, but she didn't mention anything about it because she found it a little sexy.

The woman nodded her head up and down as she slowly peeled her eyes open before she stopped all of her movements to let her mouth drop open a little. The man was absolutely beautiful. It was like he was an actual painting and she couldn't believe how lucky she was to get such a man.

There was light freckles that brushed against his naturally red tinted cheeks, he had beautiful soft looking lips, piercing green eyes thst also managed to look soft, and beautiful dark brown hair that fell over his shoulders.

"Oh.. oh my.... uhh.. wow, I.. uhhh... Wow!!" She could've sworn that all of her breathing was discombobulated just because of the brunette man that towered over her with a look of confusion now growing on his own featured.

Starting to feel a little self conscious due to the shock on the girls face and voice, the brunette thrn shifted in his stance, ignoring the way some of his long hair brushed up against his cheek, "What is it??"

A more sincere grin formed over Y/Ns lips as she continued to stare up at the male, her E/C eyes sparkling a little as she did so. But then she snapped out of her daze and cleared her throat once again, not wanting to make the man uncomfortable, "S-Sorry... I just wasn't expecting you to be so... so.. handsome, I guess..."

The man then relaxed in his stance a little before slamming his large hand up against his chest with a relieved chuckle, "Well, thank you, Y/N. That means alot... I was getting a little worried that you thought I was ugly or something."

"No, no... You're.. beautiful...!" She gulped before letting out a lovesick huff as she relaxed herself, only causing the brunette to look around awkwardly.

"So... Should we go to your room, or...?"

"What? Oh! Right... Follow me..."

Turning on her heel with her cheeks getting hot just by the thought of the male behind her fucking her guts out, she lead the way towards her room before she bursted the door open with no other thoughts.

Once she took a few steps in her room she instantly turned on her heel once again and let out a giggle that didn't go unheard by the green eyed man that knew he was only in for the money, "Here we are...!!"

"Nice." He hummed, glancing around at her room for a quick minute just so he could take everything in at once, "Well.. Let's get undressed-"

"Wait, uhhh..."

The prostitute pursed his lips with a little more aggravated hum this time, trying to make himself seem interested in whatever it was that the woman had to say, "Yeah??"

"Well... Should we get to know each other more for a quick second... like..." The man raised an eyebrow at what it was that she wanted before he leaned his face back a little at her silence that quickly went away, "What's your name..?"

Pausing at the bold question from the woman, the brunette clenched his jaw a little and looked off to the side, knowing fully well that no one had ever asked him for his name, "It's Sawyer.."