𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

HIS LONG HAIR SWAYING, on his shoulder as he cocked his head to the side while it casually laid against the door frame, the man with beautiful eyes stared down the E/C eyed female that stood in front of him with an almost sad smile on her lips. She obviously didn't want him to go, and he didn't want to go either, but it wasn't like he could stay with her for the rest of the night. He thought that would make him look like a creep, and his work didn't make the whole thing any better. There was many stories of people like him doing evil shit to women, so he didn't want to scare her off.

Y/N cleared her throat and gazed behind the gorgeous brunette, her face turning warm as she tried not to make any more eye contact while she was sending him on his way, "I guess... It's time for you to go... Probably have a long night ahead of you."

"Nah, I'm not that much of a freak. I was probably just gonna go to sleep. Nothing out of the ordinary." He chuckled out, taking his head off of the door frame so he could get her attention. Sadly, she didn't want to look him in the eyes because she thought she was going to melt and sink into the ground right then and there. He didn't know that though, so he just thought the worst.

Feeling a little guilty for the fact that she immediately thought he was going to continue working for the rest of the night, the female then gulped to herself and giggled awkwardly, her eyes peeling shut while she kept on laughing, "Oh... I hope you have fun..?"

Sawyer didn't do anything but squint his eyes at the young woman, his chin tilting up as he did so. He wanted to know what the issue was. If they were on good terms with one another. He never really was good at getting the hint about stuff unless it was about sex or money. That's why he thought his job was perfect for himself at times, "What's up with you?"

"Me? Nothing. I'm fine, why...?" It was only then that Y/N looked back into the eyes of the prostitute that didn't move a muscle, only freaking her out even more.

After a few more minutes of staring at Y/N, Sawyer smirked to himself and continued eyeing her, his body nearly quaking just from the sight of her. biting down on his bottom lip, he hummed out, gaining even more of her attention while he did so, and shrugged, "If you want to go out sometime, why don't you just ask?"

Peeking up at the words that entered her ears, the E/C eyed girl parted her lips while he heart pattered in her chest. She didn't know the brunette was the type to date. Infact, she didn't even know being in a relationship was something he'd ever considered, "What? You.. do things like that?"

"Go out? Well, yeah..." he found the confusion that laid out on her face very humorous. It didn't seem like she was that bothered by his job, and he also knew that rules could've changed with times, but for now he didn't see the issue with taking it slow with the woman.

"Then..." she took a deep breath and perked her chest out while her E/C eyes grew wider, a grin now forming on her lips, "Would you.. ever want to go out with me??"

"Duh." The male answered bluntly, his hand that was one down to his side going up to his hair before he ran his fingers throw it, letting it gently fall back down against the side of his face. Y/N was already ready to start squealing just from that action, and she thought he looked so handsome.

She still couldn't put her finger on what it was about him. She couldn't tell if it was his beautiful raspy voice, his freckles that sprawled out almost perfectly against his cheeks and nose, his beautiful green eyes that seemed to burn holes into her, his perfect body that lured her in everytime, his laid back attitude, the way he paid so much attention to her, or maybe his long hair that also put him all together.

"Okay. Great...! Where would you wanna go..?" By now, the girl was practically jumping up and down, and Sawyer didn't even have to be a sniffing dog to sense that. He just gently smiled at her, sending her even further over the edge.

Shrugging slightly, the man kept the smirk on his face and didn't take his eyes away from her for a second as he let yet another hum vibrate from his throat, "We could go anywhere you'd like. I'll pay for whatever it is you want."

"Oh, wow. You're such a gentleman, Sawyer.." Y/N muffled while she placed a hand over her mouth, her laughter sounding very faint after she made her little joke. The brunette infront of her didnt know what to respond with, so he just stared at her with a bored look that caused her to push her hand back down to her side awkwardly, "Oh... sorry.."

"For what? I thought that was nice." Sawyer replied softly. Y/N could only turn her eyes down towards the floor before she felt a few fingers push underneath her chin, gently forcing her to look up. That's when she saw his shinning green eyes again, and the same smile from before crept onto her mouth, and all those other thoughts immediately drowned out.

"And maybe after... I could fuck you 'till your legs give out. You won't even need to pay the price..." he ended with a joke while her heart continued fluttering in her chest while she felt her knees were basically turning into jello.