𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

THEIR DATE WAS GOING REALLY, well, and it almost felt there wouldn't be anything to ruin this night. Everything was so perfect to the both of them. The lights were warm colored and bright, their vibes were almost connecting, they were both clearly very attracted to one another, and their conversations were going smoothly. The only thing was neither of them knew how to start off the deeper conversations, especially Y/N. She didn't want to jump up to ask what his childhood was like because then that would make her seem rude, so she just thought to do the more proper thing.

"So... How are your parents?" She faintly coughed before she reached towards her drink, putting it up to her lips while she held her E/C eyes over to Sawyers green ones. She watched as his facial expression contorted into one of discomfort before he shut down almost immediately, the air around them becoming unbearable.

All she did was push her hand down, though. Nothing else to say to his off body language. Biting the inside of her cheek, that's when she gently placed the glass back down against the table with an awkward look on her face, the silence defeating everything around the both of them.

Sawyer didn't utter a word. It was almost like he was out of it. His eyes turned dull, his adams apple silently bobbed inside of his throat, but before Y/N could blurt anything else out, he cleared his throat and all of sudden, his mood switched once again. It actually rubbed the woman the wrong way, but she just decided to ignore it as she sent him a smile.

"Yeah, no, my father.. Pfftt... I don't know what he's up to these days.. And my mom? Yeah, I don't have one of those." Sawyer answered, his green eyes now looking towards the ground.

Y/N immediately felt bad, and it was like her stomach somehow turned inside of her stomach. She didn't know that her simple question would trigger something inside of the brunette, especially since he was obviously not over it, but at the same time it wasn't like she could've known not to mention it, so this also could've been a good way to get it out the way, "Awww... I'm sorry.. What happened if you don't mind me asking?"

Frowning at the question that came from the H/C haired female, Sawyer hummed, wondering what made her ask such a stupid question since he thought his meaning of not having a mother automatically meant gone from existence, "She died."

The girl softened her gaze on his handsome face, noticing that he looked back at her with his own soft look in his eyes, causing her heart to flutter inside of her chest. She lifted a few fingers, but before she knew it her own hand was on top of Saywers, making him take subtle looks down at their touching hands. He thought she felt so warm. He wanted more of her to touch.

Once they were both comfortable enough, Y/N leaned closer and murmured a low, "I'm so sorry that happened to you... Nobody deserves that... Uhh.. w-what age were you when she-"

That's when Sawyer pulled his hand back. He didn't want her to get that personal with him, even though he himself felt the connection that Y/N so desperately wanted to face. He just thought it made the whole thing so awkward. All he did was tell himself he was only there for one thing from her, and that was sex. It also wasn't the truth, he was just manipulating himself into believing he wasn't actually in love with this random woman that caught his attention.

"Okay, I think we should stop talking about her," he chuckled out before he propped his chin up against the back of his hand, a grin forming over his lips before he tilted his head to the side, looking at the confusion that covered his dates facial expression, "Now, why don't you ask me how I became a prostitute, hmm? I know you want to..."

After a few silent blinks, Y/N shrugged it off, acting as if he didn't hurt her internally, and she opted to act like that never happened, also deciding to take up on his offer by asking him the question that's been on her mind, "Ummm, well... Sure! Tell me, how did you become a prostitute??"

"I became a prostitute a while back, and by a while, I mean it. It started off with me roaming the streets, lonely. I was never great at highschool, I was depressed all the time, my dad could never pay the bills, I couldn't get a job... It was horrible, but then I met this girl-"

"Excuse me? Highschool??" At that moment, the female quickly caught on and realized that the brunette wasn't some guy, he was an actually victim. A victim that carried on, seeing no issues with what he did. Now that gave her a whole new perspective, and she sat there, her jaw dropped as she looked at her date, shocked to see how casually he raised his eyebrow at her.

"I know it's not the best, but it was the only way. It started when I was fifteen... I met this girl, she fell in love with me, sold me to some people, and in exchange, she gave me all her money..." Y/N kept her E/C eyes wide and her mouth open as she continued staring in genuine shock for what she was being told, "Her name was Golden... I remember it all so clearly."

There was still quietness between the two, but Sawyer shrugged, seeing it as a sign to keep going with what he was saying. It was honestly better than talking about his old relationship with his dead mother, "When I tell you that she fell in love with me, oh I mean it. She would try to take me out on dates everyday, she basically spoiled me, and she was gentle and kind. Yet she still whored me out, hah."

"It's okay though because I didn't feel a thing for her, I didn't feel a thing for any of the people that fucked me. It was weird, but I still made her my first girlfriend for some reason..." he mumbled out before he picked up his own drink and put it up to his lips, taking a long gulp out of it.

The woman couldn't speak a word, she just tried to relax in her seat, noticing how empty he must've been while all of those grown people did such vile things to him. It made her heart crumble, and her stomach turn. She didn't understand how he could so casually say all of this to her.

"She was in some shady shit. Golden isn't even her actual name, and to this day I still don't know it... I think her whole thing was slutting me out, paying me, and getting these rare drugs from the people that got a night with me or something.."

Y/N looked Sawyer up and down, unsure of what to say to him next. She wanted to comfort him of course, but she couldn't exactly tell if he wanted comforting. He actually seemed to be over the period of his life that he was mentioning, and that somehow even made her feel worse on the inside.

Yea... a little bit abt sawyers disturbing background!! Ask any questions or tell me any predictions u have!

 a little bit abt sawyers disturbing background!! Ask any questions or tell me any predictions u have!