𝐯𝐢𝐢.

SAWYER PUSHED SOME OF HIS,
Dark hair behind his ear as he walked across the street, his hands shoving into the pockets of his dark pants while he strained his gorgeous green eyes that always managed to catch people's attention. He was trying to be calm and collected so he didn't look weird when approaching the woman from before, and he didn't know what it was, but he just felt he had to know why she was there.

Once he was close enough to some of the other men and women he knew, that's when all of their eyes locked right onto him, only causing him to knit his eyebrows in shock at the way their attention from the others around them immediately turned to him, "Ummm.. Hey..?"

"Oh, hey! What are you doing here? We could've sworn that lady was about to do you right here..!!" One of the men Sawyer worked with laughed out, some of his pale hair brushing against his forehead as some of the others around began chuckling at what he'd just said even though it was clear that the brunette didn't like the little joke at all.

"Yeah, man. That's hilarious." He said sarcastically, watching as the blonde in front of him backed away a bit, a slight frown coating his lips while he blushed from embarrassment by the obvious call out that was sent his way, "Anyway, uhh... What are you guys up to..??"

The blonde male bit on his bottom lip as he took some steps over to Aliza and a wide eyed Y/N that shivered due to the wind that blew against her skin, "Nothing... Just talking to some very pretty ladies over here...!"

"Ahhh, sorry pretty one, but you're not getting into these pockets tonight... We're here on a hunt down for this guy my friend Y/N here wants. His name is Sawyer, do you guys know anybody by the-" the curly haired female was cut off by the feeling of her friends hand making hard contact with her stomach, earning a little whine that flew past her lips.

"That's him, you idiot..!!" She whisper yelled to her friend that could only hold her stomach as she winced out loud, actually stunned by the random strength the other woman had gotten. Whenever they play fought with eachother, it was a while different story so she wasn't expecting that at all.

Sawyer tried to fight it off, but there was almost a smug smirk that formed on his mouth. Showing that he was proud of the type of guy he was, his smile only grew even bigger once he took notice of the embarrassed expression shown on the females face. He thought he was absolutely perfect for him job since he was so good at charming people, "Yeah... Uhh.. that would be me."

Frowning at the strong eye contact Sawyer was beginning to hold with the E/C eyed girl that started to have a smile growing on her own lips, the short blonde then cursed to himself as his eyes shot down to the floor in disappointment, "Awww, man..!! There he goes again.."

Aliza almost bursted out laughing at the adorable look shown on the shorter males face, but all she could do was tease him with her chin pressing down against his shoulder, "What's the matter, baby?? Thought you were gonna get our money tonight..?"

"It's not just that! It's just.. Sawyer's always the one stealing the women away, a-and it's not fair at all!" He huffed out as he pushed his hands up to his chest before he crossed them, his deep blue eyes shifting up just to watch Y/N send flirty eyes to the green eyed man that seemed to be enjoying the little looks she was giving him.

Raising an eyebrow up at the brunette that took a few steps closer to an even more awkward Y/N than before, that's when Aliza clicked her tongue and pulled her chin back from the boy, gaining most of his attention for a split second before he turned his eyes back to the two infront of him as he tried to take mental notes of how Sawyer works his magic on girls, "Awww, that's too bad, isn't it..?"

"Yeah... I wish I was as good looking as Sawyer... Isn't he just beautiful..?" He swooned over the other man with a soft sigh passing his mouth while the friend nodded her head in agreement at what he'd just said.

"So you've been looking for me...??" Sawyer questioned to the woman that only smiled harder at the head tilt that came from him. It was like everything he did was so attractive to her, but of course she had to sweep any intense feelings under the rug because she didn't want to get too involved with him.

Nodding her head up and down at the handsome brunette that silently told himself to calm down in his head, Y/N then bit down on her bottom lip to stop herself from tackling him right then and there because that's how good he looked to her, "Yeah... I've missed you, you know.."

"Oh yeah? How much on a scale from one to ten." He flirted with heart beating hard against his chest. He never felt this way for one of the people he'd fucked ever, so this was a really different feeling he never thought he had. It wasn't like he was upset with it though. Especially since it was her he was having a tiny crush on.

The H/C haired woman chuckled a little, a few of here fingers reaching up to her lips as she did so. She really didn't think she'd find him so easy, but here she was, just casually speaking with the boy as if she knew him for years, "Probably an eleven, yeah."

"Oh, you missed me that much??" He cocked his head further to the side, looking at the teeth showing grin that was clear against Y/Ns mouth, only making him even more proud of himself.

Y/N pushed her hands down to her thighs before she began to fiddle with them as small giggles left her mouth. She never thought she'd be getting butterflies because of some prostitute she'd only met once in her life, "That's what I just said, isn't it...?"

The long haired man pulled his hands out of his pockets, a light blush dusting at his cheeks before he heard the sound of Y/Ns voice once again, "Well, n-now that I've got you here with me... Do you wanna.. maybe hangout with me??"

"Hangout with you meaning fuck, or.. actually hang out with you." He chuckled out at her, enjoying the look of her beautiful E/C eyes getting wider. He found it cute that she was getting a flustered because of him and him only.

"I don't know.. I was thinking that.. We could maybe get to know eachother more before we.. do anymore of that stuff, you know what I mean..? I really like you... You're cool.."