𝐱.

HE DIDN'T KNOW IF HE, should've just responded to Y/N right then and there since he was in the middle of something, and that something's moans were quite distracting, but he still shrugged it off. He thought that if he took a glance at his phone, he was able to reply to this text, so he looked back up at the blonde that was getting closer and closer to her limit before he turned his eyes down towards his device, opening it and pressing on the messages app, his heart leaping through his chest while he bit down on his lip. He never knew that he could feel a certain type of way over a text, but there he was.

Sawyer listened to the sounds of the older woman's whimpers and groans getting even louder, and just as he was about to look at the text that was sent to him, he felt his head getting yanked back by the girl, causing his eyebrows to furrow as a loud groan of his own left his mouth, except his groan wasn't of pleasure. She actually hurt him, "Jesus, fuck!! Let go of my god damn hair...!"

"Ahhh... You like that...?!!" She obviously didn't take the hint since her grip on his dark hair grew even tighter, making tears prick at the corner of his eyes while he shut them tight, his jaw clenching as she continued to ride him with a blinded expression over her face.

The man could've sworn he felt his dick getting limp inside of her, and yet she still didn't stop. He was getting so frustrated with her that all he could do was tense up, deciding that he'd give her one last warning before he used force to stop her from pulling on his hair, "No I.. don't fucking like that!! Now let go before I have to hurt you...!"

"Huh...?" That's when the blonde slowed down before she completely stopped, her fingers untangling through his hair as she tilted her head down at the male, her chest rising and lowering while she caught her breath, "God... You really ruined the mood here.. Come on, let's go ahead and start over-"

Peeling open his beautiful green eyes while he pushed the back of his hands that held his phone up to his face, Sawyer then ran his wrist down his cheek, his face a little red from the cold air that hit against the two of them. He didn't even know why he decided to do it when the wind was this heavy, "Nah, I don't fucking trust you. Get the fuck off of me... I need to answer this text anyway."

Shaking her head from side to side while she let out a disappointed scoff, the girl then pushed her lanky arms over her chest, looking across the males feminine features in thought, recalling the rumors she heard of him, "Ugh, I knew I should've listened to all of the others when they told me you're the rudest whore here..."

The brunette couldn't believe that she was upset with him because he didn't want her pulling on his hair. That was something that really annoyed him with these type of people that pay him for sex. They never ask how far they can go with them, they just do anything and expect him to go with it, so he always had to set the record straight with these kinds of people.

"Oh is that what they say?" Sawyer almost laughed in her face, knowing that he knows all about the stuff people would say behind his back.

The woman nodded her head this time, still holding the same irritated expression on her face while Saywer bucked his hips up, impatiently trying to give her hint that he didn't want her on top of him anymore since they weren't going to have sex together, "Mhmm, they say lots more too. They say that you let yourself be used when you were only-"

"I don't care about what they say, lady. I'm beautiful and I'm going to use that to my advantage, I'm only here for the god damn money, and... My hair is very important to me so." He finally let a cocky grin on his mouth as he sat himself up against her back seat, showing her a hint of the narcissistic side he had.

"Damn, your ego is through the roof." The girl replied with her words getting a little slower. She was actually so disgusted and even a little stunned with the man because she wondered how he could think so highly of himself when she was the one with a family, a husband, a home, money, and everything anyone could want in life, but he wasn't. She thought he was too comfortable with having sex with multiple women all for money.

That's when Sawyers smile dropped completely. He knew that he could be seen as a cocky guy, but for some reason, most of the time he didn't care. He only ever cared once they made it a problem, "Hmmm, so what??"

His client rolled her eyes and looked him up and down, still feeling sexually attracted to him, but absolutely despising his personality. She never met someone like him that felt completely fine talking to him a certain way. It kind of intimidated her, "If you were using your beauty to your advantage, you'd be a model or some shit, not a fucking hooker..."

Placing both of his hands down against the sides of her waists, Sawyer squinted at her before he began to gently push her off of himself, "I'm not gonna explain why I chose this route to someone like you. Now get off of me, skank."

"You have the audacity to call me a skank??" She furrowed her own brows this time, finally taking the hint as she took her leg from the other side of his leg, her eyes still in his like she was begging for an argument.

"Yes." Was the only thing he replied with before he pulled his pants up, turned around, and open the door to let himself out, ignoring the stare she had on him while she felt her face growing red from anger.

Once he was finally out of the car, the brunette then pressed on the message from Y/N and grazed his eyes over the text, "Oh... She wants to meet up with me again..."

He felt his pants getting tighter before he glanced down at them, noticing the bulge that began to grew, causing him to push his hands down to cover it. It looked like Y/N was just a very special girl to him because he rarely ever thought of anyone in a sexual way, and it's always been that way, even when he was going through unfamiliar changes as a young teenager.