𝐱𝐱.

( sexual content. )

Y/N FELT HIS SLENDER FINGERS, rub up and down against her wet slit, her breaths disorganized and her moans sounding like heaven to the brunette above her. He had his lips wrapped around her neck, sucking gently, and all of a sudden it was like her mind was going blank. It's the way he made her feel. She just loved it so much. The way his fingers slipped up inside of her made her moan even louder, and she just wanted to turn into jello right then and there. He repeated that action, slipping his fingers in and out with his lips still sucking on her neck, causing hickeys to form.

"Fuck, Sawyer..." she quivered out while the man then pulled his face back to stare in her eyes. The sight she saw only turned her on even more. He looked so beautiful staring down at her with his gorgeous green eyes and some of his dark brown hair covering his face. She didn't know how that added onto his looks, but she didn't question it. It wasn't like she could anyway because butterflies were flying through her stomach.

His thumb finger pressed against her clit as he kept on fucking her pussy with nothing but two fingers, causing her eyes to narrow and her back to arch from the pleasure that built up inside of her. He didn't even say a word, he simply looked down at her, making sure she continued looking back at him. His silence somehow made the whole thing a lot more passionate. It was as if he was showing her he didn't need to say anything for them to both enjoy their time.

Allowing his thumb to rub in slow circles, Sawyer pushed his face even closer to hers, listening to the sounds of her breaths sounding even more troubled. He didn't say a word about it, he just smirked before he perked his lips out and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, sending her even more over the edge.

After a few more pumps of his fingers, he then pulled them from out her sopping wet pussy and he then brought them up to his lips as he pulled himself back as well, the look of confusion that grew over Y/Ns face causing him to return the same smile from before. He tilted his head to the side and slowly stuck his tongue out, giving it a long lick for her to see.

She could've sworn she felt her pussy clench around nothing just from that moment, and she didn't know the words to say. That just made her even more aroused, but that wasn't all. He pushed his two middle fingers through his mouth and started sucking her tasty juices off of them, his eyes still on hers while he did so.

"You taste so good.." he complimented the H/C haired woman that bit down on her bottom lip as she watched him drop his hand back down to his side. It wasn't too long until it was reaching down to her thighs along with his other hand, "I can't wait to taste more of you once I make you cum, baby..."

Parting her lips from the sound of his raspy voice going through one ear and out of the other, she felt her body growing even more hot, and her chest rose up and down. He then wrapped his hands around the back of her thighs, causing her pussy to get even wetter. She didn't know why she was so dumbfounded as if they hadn't done anything like this before. It really confused her. They both knew she wasn't so innocent, so she wondered why she was acting like this.

Sawyer gripped her thighs and pushed them down, his veins showing through his arms as he did so. Then he pushed his hips forward, his dick now rubbing up and down on her slit, causing her eyes to widen. He wasn't even inside of her yet and she was already beginning to go crazy just from the feeling.

"You're so pretty, did you know that...?" The brunette was now expecting an answer from Y/N, but to his disappointment, all he got was a short nod from her. That wasn't going to stop him at all though. They were both ready for the same things now, so he was going to make sure she got the best of what she wanted, and he knew that what she wanted was for him to fuck her until she couldn't breathe.