𝐢𝐢𝐢.

[ sexual content ]

AFTER THE TWO PEOPLE, got finished with learning small details about eachother, Sawyer began to grow uncomfortable and all he wanted to do was have sex with the woman to get paid because he knew he wasn't supposed to form such bonds with the people he had sessions with. Of course he felt bad, but he also thought feeling bad would get him nowhere so he cut their conversation off to finally get down to business.

The brunette raised both of his hands up, watching the H/C haired female eye his large hands down with a look of puzzlement showing on her features, and then he took a deep breath, "Anyway, I think.. we should start now..."

"Oh! Right... Almost forgot why you were even here for a quick second there!!" She threw her head back while a fit of laughter echoed out of her throat, causing the man to push his hands back down to his legs with a look of boredom on his face.

While the females laughing calmed down a bit, Sawyer was already dragging his hands up and down his clothes with a seductive glint in his pretty green eyes, "Let's get undressed now..."

Snapping her face back towards the man in front of her with her eyes going wide a bit, that's when Y/N finally remembered what he was at her home for once again, "O-Okay.."

Sawyer sensed that the girl was nervous, but since he'd done this so many times he wasn't worried about making her uncomfortable at all.

After a few more minutes of just eyeing the woman down, that's when Sawyer began to scoot his body closer to hers, the shimmer in his eyes only growing once he made deep eye contact with the female, "I can help you.. If that's what you want..."

Y/N felt her jaw drop at the sound of his voice becoming slightly more high pitched and a little whinier, and all she could do was nod her head up and down, just watching as the brunette scooted himself even more closer to her, his cheeks growing red with each scoot he made.

The man maintained eye contact as he slowly raised his slender fingers down towards the end of the girls shirt, her breath hitching just at the feeling of him giving it a gentle tug while a smirk formed on his mouth.

"How do you feel...?" He asked with a head tilt to the side, trying his hardest not to let his eyes wander since all she was to him was a client at the moment.

"I feel.. nice..." she responded with the same gulp from before going down her throat. She didn't know what to say at the moment, but she also actually enjoyed the silence as well.

Smirk only quirking even further upwards, Sawyer pushed his fingers up against her body so that her shirt was now being pulled off her body, "That's good..."

All Y/N felt she could do was just let him slip his shirt off of her while she grew even more flustered, so that's exactly what she did.

The girl felt the way the shirt was pulled over her head, her heart rate getting higher and higher with every movement the man did.

While the females eyes were watching Sawyers hand trail down her body to go to her pants, the man just kept his green eyes on her inattentive E/C ones. He wasn't used to having a client like her, but he thought this as a compliment of course.

The women that would hunt out for prostitutes were usually old or just not very attractive, but Sawyer thought it made sense so he didn't really care nor did he mind. He figured that the older women were single and didn't have luck in finding anyone to have fun with, and it was obvious that the women who weren't very good looking didn't have so much luck either.

This girl was different to him because she looked to be around his age, so she wasn't old, and she wasn't ugly either. It was like she was just right to him, and he liked that even though he didn't outright express that.