𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

( flashback. tw! child exploitation. )

SAWYER WAS ONLY THE AGE, of sixteen when he found himself on the streets, taking random drugs he knew absolutely nothing about from strangers. He built up a whole community of both men and women that would have sex with him in exchange for money, but there were other times where he would let them do it to him for free. He just wanted to feel something for literally anybody, but no. He could barely get his dick up, and he never felt that romantic or sexual connection to anyone either. It was like he had to constantly fake it like it was an illusion.

The teen felt the cold breeze hitting against his freckled face as he backed up against the brick wall behind him, his face being held by his twenty eight year old girlfriend that went by the name Golden. That wasn't her actual name though, it was just some cover up because of the business she was in, and he knew that.

Of course he also knew she was trouble, but he didn't care. She had money, and she was always willing to give him some. Plus, she didn't mind that he sold himself to other people either. In fact, she actually helped him sell himself as well.

"Fuck, Golden.." he breathed out as her taller frame kissed down the side of his neck, causing him to throw his head back as he faked arousal, making a smile form over her mouth while she continued kissing him, no guilt inside of her whatsoever.

Pulling her face out of the crook of the younger man's neck, that's when the trashy woman gave the feminine looking brunette a grin, her hand reaching up towards the side of his face, "Are you ready to meet some friends of mine tonight, dear?"

Sawyer narrowed his green eyes, his head tilting to the side as he did so. He thought this would just be another night of making out with the curly haired blonde for money, especially since she had him doing too much the entire week. He could barely wake up for school with how much she was getting him to meet new people, "It depends. How much are you paying me...?"

"One hundred?" Golden responded, a crooked smile still on her mouth as she watched Sawyer pout suddenly. She hated how clever he was sometimes. One hundred was not enough, especially without much detail.

"What genders are they?" He asked. He knew that some of the men he came around were rough, but also fast. That was the only thing he liked about them. They got it over with and they were only ever there for one thing. It wasn't like he felt a single feeling for them at all in the first place, so he didn't see the harm.

But at the same time, they hurt him. Really badly. They beat him in bed, their sadistic sides more clearer than ever, they pulled his hair, threw him around, and he had no protection at all, so he was forced to endure all of that until he couldn't anymore. He had to eventually start asking for details about the people that were going to spend a night with him, and it was all because of one man.

That man was so evil, it made him physically ill whenever he saw him hanging around some of his other customers. He would constantly think back to how he beat him until he was unconscious, and the way he casually left him in the cold covered in nothing but a blanket while a small pool of blood surrounded his bottom area made him crumble up in even more shame.

"Two men, one woman." She told him, her arms crossing and the skeptical look showing over her face. Sawyer couldn't care less though, he had to know what he was getting himself to as if this whole thing wasn't dangerous for such a young boy like himself.

Sending the blonde the same look, Sawyer rolled his green eyes before he glanced at the loud spot that had the smell of marijuana all over it, a new wave of fear running through his veins as he whispered a quick, "How big are the guys?"

Golden groaned before she pushed a few fingers into the crevice of her bra, a stack of cash coming out of it. She then tossed it over to the long haired brunette that widened his eyes at the sight of the money. Now this is what he went around for, "Fine... Six hundred, take it or leave it."

"Okay. Good enough for me." He happily took the money from his older girlfriends fingers and tucked it in the pockets of his pants, but before he was about to meet with the three people that stood around, trying not to look too suspicious, he had an aching question in the back of his mind, "Wait, uh... Do they know I'm sixteen..?"

The woman couldn't understand why Sawyer constantly asked his question as if his baby face wasn't enough proof on his actual age, but if he wanted the answer, she didn't see any point in lying, "Yeah. I don't con people with this high of a status out of their money, baby! You know this..! Now go on, get out of there and let them use you the way you wanna be used, my pretty."

"Golden, I hope you know you're dropping me off at school tomorrow.." the teen joked as he ran his slender fingers through his hair, his head tilting back in the process.

Golden glanced at the red and purple hickeys that laid against his smooth neck, but still, no guilt built up inside of her. She actually felt proud about what she was doing. She really liked how compliant the brunette was as well, so that only made the whole thing so much more worse, but for some reason he couldn't see that.

Just decided to post the second chap of this cause I'm not posting anything else tonight 😭