𝐯.

THE SOUND OF Y/NS PHONE, ringing hit against her ears, and she quickly turned her face back down towards her device so she could see who it was that was calling her. She peeped over only to see that it was her best friend Aliza calling her phone once again, so that's when she reached her hand out and swiped up her phone before she tapped her thumb finger against the green icon, putting it up to her ear once she heard the ringing come to a halt.

She thought back about the prostitute that came over her house once, and all she could do was clear her throat and look down at the ground, realizing what she'd just went through with, "Hi, Aliza. What are you calling for?"

"I can't call my best friend now??" Aliza joked on the other end of the phone, a slight giggle coming from her voice after she let out that playful question that only got an eye roll from the H/C haired female.

Chuckling along with her friend as she only turned on her side, she quieted down her own laughter and smiled, "You can call me whenever wherever... You know this.."

"Yeah, yeah... I know that. You always tell me this... But anyway! How was the prostitute!? Was he ugly..? Was it big?? Was the sex bad? Was he rude?" Y/Ns eyes widened at the sound of her best friend bombarding her with questions right on the spot, and she wasn't even sure what she was going to respond with.

The woman thought to herself for a quick moment before she spoke back to her dark haired friend. "Uhmmm... Well for one.. he was actually really sexy so that was pretty shocking! I thought he'd be kind of hideous, no offense... But yeah, I'm glad he wasn't..?"

"Oh my god!! He was cute?? How did he look....?" Aliza gasped out while she rolled herself on her stomach, already beginning to grow intrigued by what her friend had just told her.

Sighing out as she thought back to the man she saw recently, her whole body went hot just at the thought of him and what they'd already done together, and she loved that. "Well... He had like.. these little cute freckles on his face, he had green eyes.. they were really pretty, uhhh.. long brown hair, and I don't know. It was like he was somebody's dream man!!"

"Awww, he sounds pretty cute! Now, answer my other questions!!" She egged her friend on with excitement growing in her veins by her friends first experience with a prostitute.

"Okay, ummm.. the sex was not bad, I can say that! And.. I couldn't really tell if he was rude. It was like.. he was flirty, but also very quiet... It was like he only spoke when he had to, but he wasn't very shy, you know what I mean??"

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean..!! I think they only act that way because they don't want to seem too dominant for you, and I like that because I love the feeling of being in control sometimes!"

"Same..." Y/N agreed as she nodded her head back and forth, the ends of her lips quirking upwards when a flash of Sawyer came back to mind.

"And wait! That's not even the best part! We actually spoke before getting dirty and stuff like that.. His name is Sawyer, his favorite color is purple, prostitution is his full time job, which definitely has all of the girls that go his way going crazy, he loves Halloween movies, says it brings back many good memories, and he hates sports!"

Alizas mouth dropped open at what she was hearing, and she wondered how someone like Y/N could be so patient when she knew what she was in for, "Wow... I didn't even ask about mine. I just went straight for the dick."

Shrugging at her friend, she chuckled out one more, allowing a teeth showing grin to form over her mouth, "Yeah, but that's just how you are!"

"I know I should probably take offense to that, but I'm too lazy to be annoyed right now... So I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one Y/N."

"Sorry, I didn't think that'd be something could hurt your feelings... I kind of just said it without thinking.."

"No, no.. It's fine, don't worry.. it's like I said, I'm too lazy to be upset. Anyway, are you thinking of going to a prostitute again? I've done it like... Four times, but that's it really."

"I mean... maybe.. but I'd wanna search out for Sawyer again." Y/N was unsure about going to a prostitute again, but then she realized that there were also pros to it, so she just decided she'd take it into consideration again.

"Oh that'll be easy!" Aliza nodded her head as she let her tired body slump down against her soft sheets that laid underneath her body.