𝐱𝐢𝐱.

THEY DID END UP GOING BACK, to Sawyers place after their date, but Y/N still had a million questions that lingered in the back of her head, she just didn't want to mention it out of nowhere, and she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. For him to continue the job he was manipulated and groomed into for a long time made her heart ache for him, but he didn't see any issues with anything. He did realize that the vibes were off once he'd admitted that, and yet, he still took her back to his place. He really did like her too, so he wondered what the harm was in her knowing a little bit more of him.

Sawyer shut the door while Y/N looked all around, shocked by how beautiful his home really was. Sure it was an apartment, but it was a beautiful one. She didn't know how much he was paying, and if she was being quite honest, she wasn't sure if she wanted to. He was clearly making much more than she ever had.

"Wow, this is so.. beautiful." She complimented as she took some slow steps further inside of his house, listening to the sound of a small chuckle that came from him.

After his own steps were faintly heard throughout the fancy apartment, he snuck a hand around Y/Ns waist, causing her to look up at him with a confused look that he jokingly copied. She didn't say anything, she could tell what he wanted just from the sight of his beautiful green eyes. Hating the way his eyes seduced her, she scoffed out softly and planted her attention on the ground beneath the both of them.

Tilting his head to the side while his other hand went up towards her face, forcing her to stare back up at him as she parted her lips from how swiftly he did this, Sawyer then inspected every part of her face, "Aren't you excited to see my favorite part of this place?"

"And what place might that be, hmm?" She mumbled back to the handsome brunette that pushed his face closer to hers, a look of lust showing through his face. It wasn't like he was hiding it though. He was actually being transparent with the fact that he was deducting her, but for some reason that only turned her on so much more. The boldness that came from him was also enough to make her go crazy over him.

"My room, of course..." he tipped her face up to his before he allowed his slender fingers to run down the side of her neck, causing goosebumps to grow against her skin out of nowhere. He bit down on his bottom lip just from the look in her face as he did all of this, and he even felt a bulge growing through his pants.

After that, the long haired man then took a step back and he turned on his heel, slowly making his way towards his room that was down the pale halls that sat infront of her E/C eyes. She placed a hand over her mouth and giggled to herself before she followed behind him, and all of a sudden her thoughts from before were gone, and she was only thinking of one thing.

When the both of them finally made it to his room, he wasted no time in hoisting her up by the back of her thighs and slamming her down against his bed. She didn't even have any time to react before he delve his face into the crook of her neck, already beginning to plant soft kisses against her neck that made her breathe heavily as she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

They shared body heat as he pushed himself even closer to her, his kissing soon turning into sucking while he allowed his other hand to explore further against her body. Now she dipped her head back and let out a soft moan, loving the way he felt her up.

She knew she was in for a treat for the rest of the night now, but then it happened again. Her mind wondered and wondered back to the man's older days. She couldn't believe that someone would pimp out such a young kid, and it actually made her sick to her stomach. She knew she wasn't supposed to be thinking these kinds of the thoughts at the moment, especially since she was being dirty with the long haired man, but she couldn't stop her thoughts from coming. She felt so bad for him, and she even felt worse because he couldn't see what was wrong.

𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara