𝐱𝐯.

THE BRUNETTE RAN A HAND, through his healthy long hair while he slowly took steps into the restaurant, his eyes growing wide. He knew it would be fancy, but he still wasn't able to process it for some reason. Of course, he also wasn't intimidated by the people around him, nor was he intimidated by how much everything would cost because he already knew he would have the money. It was very obvious that he made sure his prices were high whenever he did his job, and he didn't care if they didn't want him because he knew other people would. Thinking very highly of himself was his specialty.

After spending a few more seconds looking around, the handsome man shrugged before he started heading over to the person up front, sure that this whole thing would go perfectly fine, but mostly hoping it would go his way in the end. He definitely did feel things for Y/N, but it wasn't like he ever did this with anyone else, so he didn't know why he would actually go on a date with the woman without receiving anything in the end.

Sawyer narrowed his eyes at the receptionist that gave him a smile while trying to ignore the look inside of the other man's eyes. He never knew a look could be so effective towards him, yet here he was now, "Hello there! Welcome to Nero's place, what can I do for you?"

Straightening himself out, the prostitute then kept on eyeing the other man, random confidence running through his body as he went on to what it was he wanted, "I'm here for two."

The receptionist infront of Sawyer paused for a split second and glanced around the brunette that then clenched his jaw in annoyance. He didn't understand how somebody could be so stupid. He didn't have to show up with the other person in order to let them know that they would arrive. All he could do was internally sigh as he stared at the confusion on the shorter males face, "Two...? Wait, where is-"

"She's not here yet. Now would you please show me to our seats. Or well.. get some other guy to do it." Sawyer blurted out the last part harshly, causing the other man to back up with both hands slowly coming up. Rolling his deep green eyes, that's when he turned on his heel and crossed his arms impatiently.

Having no clue as to why he had such a random attitude out of nowhere, he looked back at the receptionist that began to do as he was told, and all he could do was scrunch up his face in disgust. He looked absolutely perfect, and he hated that. He knew he himself was good looking, but he didn't think he was anything compared to the other guy.

Sawyer eyed down the workers silky blonde hair that reached his shoulders, his shinning blue eyes that would most likely strike many other men and women, his perfect soft skin that went even more perfectly with his beautiful diamond shaped face, his long and upturned nose, his fair skin tone that didn't seem to have any random pimples or blotches against it, and more importantly, his body. Not too buff, or too skinny. It was just right, and that crushed the brunette on the inside.

Just knowing that the person he so badly wanted to be was right infront of him was the only thing he found intimidating, even if he tried his absolute hardest not to think of him at all. He felt like his insides were burning inside and all of a sudden he realized he was the same little boy that sexualized himself to know he was worth atleast something.

Snapping out of his traumatic thoughts the second he felt a hand gently being placed against his shoulder, he then whirled himself around and made eye contact with a different man, only this time it was different. His face almost eased him down as he kept inspecting it, quickly figuring out the many flaws he found.

"I'll be showing you to your seats right over here, ma'am," he removed his hand from Sawyers shoulder and gave a small nod over to him before he pushed his arms behind his back, talking slow steps to lead the way.

The green eyed man couldn't even be mad, he actually found the entire thing humorous. Choking up on his laughter, he pushed a hand over his mouth and let a few giggles erupt from his mouth. Sure he was unsure of how he felt about being called a ma'am, but it obviously wasn't that much of an intense feeling if he could laugh at it.

Once he was finally at his seat, he patiently waited at the table, pulling his device out of his pocket as he did so. Fingers tapping all over the screen, he finally reached Y/Ns contact to see what was taking her so long.

Sawyer pressed on the phone that sat through his screen before he pushed the device up to his ears with a deep sigh. Now that he was slightly subconscious about his own looks, he must've thought he looked even stupider being alone at such a fancy place, and he couldn't even imagine what the other people around him were thinking at this moment.

Hearing the sound of the other side of the phone picking up, the prostitute piped up and cleared his throat, "Y/N? Where are you. I thought we both agreed on this specific time."

"I... I'm right outside, I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure I looked nice..." she murmured out to the brunette while she glanced into the mirror infront of her. It seems as though he wasn't the only one that was feeling insecure that same night.

That wasn't the only reason why she was taking long though. It was also Aliza's voice in the back of her head that was also stopping her, but she also knew she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she casually stood someone up, so she decided to pick up the call to explain herself, her E/C eyes looking over at the huge sign that read a fancy Nero's place.

His mental issues showing yall