𝐱𝐢.

( sexual content. )

SAWYER DIDN'T KNOW HOW, he ended up at the same place as before, but it wasn't like he was upset by that face. Of course he knew Y/N was different from the others, and he really did like that. She didn't degrade him, she treated him like he was an actual human, and she actually got to know him for who he was. Plus, she wasn't into anything weird unlike many of the women the brunette had met previously. She actually made him feel things, things he couldn't explain, and things he never wanted to express before. She already had him absolutely hooked.

Y/N heard two short knocks from the door, and she widened her eyes at how quickly he managed to get to her. The woman didn't question it any further though because she already knew what she was in for, and she also saw no point in doing that in the first place. It was only a thought to herself.

Placing a hand against the knob, that's when Y/N sent the beautiful freckled man an ear to ear grin as she stepped to the side, widening the space so he could get through. He never understood why she was so welcoming to someone like him, but he didn't have any complaints about that either. Her way of acting was also what he thought made her so special compared to all of these other girls.

"Hey..! It's been a while stranger," she chuckled out, watching the slight smile form over Saywers lips before he let the smile fade away, letting it turn into the stoic look he usually had on for other people.

Y/N knew it was all an act he put up, and she didn't see why he thought he had to be someone he wasn't with her. It actually made her a little sad that he was so closed off with her, but then she realized he wasn't obligated to have such a connection with one of his clients, so she just cleared her throat and shut the door behind the both of them, "A-Anyway, we could just head to my room again, hah."

"Okay," was all Sawyer said before he followed behind the H/C haired female that wrapped her arms around herself while she felt her entire face getting warmer and warmer just from the sound of the handsome man's slick voice. He had such an affect on her and she had no idea why. She wasn't even sure if she should be crushing on someone like him.

Once the two of them made it to Y/Ns room, Sawyer immediately sat himself down before he began stripping, causing the woman to raise her eyebrows from how quick he was ready to get down to business with her.

She scanned her eyes over his body while he continued stripping. First it was his shirt, then it was his socks, then it was his pants, and it was about to be his underwear next. It was only then that the girl realized he was already hard, so she smiled even harder, her eyes staring at his dick that sprung out of his underwear. She couldn't say anything, she just stood there smirking at the green eyed man that smirked himself.

It was very obvious he was much more easier at being seductive than conversing with people, and although that did rub Y/N the wrong way, she told herself that this wasn't a night to worry about. It wasn't like she hadn't done anything with the brunette before, so she wondered why it'd be a problem now.

"Come have a taste of me..." Sawyer said with his usual raspy voice that sounded like heaven in the woman's ears.

Y/N didn't waste anytime in slipping her own shirt off her body with slight heavy breaths coming past her nostrils from how quick she was ready to fuck the man that tilted his head back, still showing her lustful eyes even though she was focused on stripping for the prostitute infront of her.

Finally kicking her feet out of her underwear, that's when Y/N stumbled over to the handsome man that got even more comfortable once he saw her lifting a leg over his body. It wasn't too soon until she did that with the other so she would now be straddling him. Her fingers reaching up to the back of his head, that's when she ran a few through his brown locks, her pussy clenching around nothing as she rubbed it up and down against Sawyers hard dick, causing a low groan to pass by his lips.

"Is this good for you..?" She looked the man in his green eyes, watching him nod while she kept running her fingers up and down through his hair as if he was a random cat she'd just met.

"Mhmm... It's more than good." Sawyer responded with. It didn't take long for her to aim her sopping wet pussy up against the tip of his dick. She had an arm around his broad shoulder while she pushed herself around it, her teeth gently biting down against her bottom lip while she narrowed her E/C eyes and suppressed a low moan that the male oh so badly wanted to hear. He didn't ask her to moan or anything like that, he just let her enjoy herself.

Once he was inside of her, Y/N pushed her head over his shoulder with the same breaths as before still leaving herself. Boobs lightly brushing against Sawyers flat chest, he then pushed his slender fingers out to her and grabbed one of them, gently starting to fondle it. That actually seemed to do the trick because she began moaning softly.

"Fuck..." she breathed out, her pussy slowly rolling around Sawyers dick that twitched inside of her. He wanted nothing more than to flip her on her back to fuck her until her mind was all scrambled, but no, he just had to control himself. She was the one that was using him after all.

After a few minutes, Y/N found herself bouncing against Sawyers dick at a normal pace, her eyes on his as she did so. He stared up at her with the same eyes as before, as if he was putting some kind of spell on him. Then she parted her lips and pulled her eyebrows inwards, the sound of her pussy squelching around his dick while she went at an even quicker pace.

Sawyer loved everything about the situation he was in, and he was even happy to admit that he was glad to have met the young woman, even if she couldn't hear his inner thoughts. He loved the way her pussy looked clenching around his dick while she rode him, he loved the facial expressions that came over her face, he loved how she used him like he was some kind of toy, he loved how gentle she was with him, how she wasn't pushy, and how she wasn't anything like anyone else he'd ever met. It was like she was straight out of some book.

As those thoughts continued piling through the brunettes mind, he found himself growing even more aroused. But the problem was that he was getting almost too aroused. Glancing down at the sight of her going even quicker around his dick, the man then grunted before he looked back up at the concerned Y/N that slowed down, but didn't completely stop, turning him on even more.

He pushed two of his hands against the sides of Y/N waists before he leaned over her body for a second with the next shocking words leaving his lips. He murmured a breathless, "I'm gonna cum..."