𝐱𝐯𝐢.

Y/N WALKED INTO THE FANCY, place and let her E/C eyes wander before she met up to the receptionist, her attitude calm while there was still a bad feeling in the back of her head. She cleared her throat and gave the blonde a smile, trying to seem more friendlier than ever, but he didn't seem to excited for the rest of his night, and she had no idea why, but she wasn't going to try and cheer him up either. It wasn't her job. At this moment she just thought it was best to get out of his way. One less person to worry about. She knew how that felt, and she hoped it would feel good to him too.

"Hello... I'm here for two. Pretty sure he's already here, so.. could you please show me where he's seated?" She smiled at the blonde that perked up as if he just had a realization as to where he was at the moment. After a few seconds of awkward blinks, the receptionist nodded his head and turned on his heel.

He completely forgot that he wasn't even supposed to move from his stance, he just wanted to make himself busy so he could ignore the fact that he was actually just an overthinking guy that couldn't get over things, "Who are you here for?"

Following after the receptionist that walked towards the large group of people that casually spoke amongst their loved ones, she paused before she pointed towards the lonely long haired brunette that patiently stayed on his phone, a bored look on his face. She smiled softly and let her arm drop back to her side, "Oh, Sawyer.. But don't worry, I already see him."

"Alright, well.. I hope you enjoy your night. I can tell he is quite the guy.." the blue eyed man murmured the last part, but before Y/N could respond with something, he just sighed softly and turned back around, quickly retreating to where he first came from.

Shaking that off, the H/C haired female then made her way towards her date, the same smile on her lips as she did so. She walked right up to him, and before she knew it she was right across from him, watching him place his device down on the table while he glanced up at her. His eyes were so intense at times, and he always had that annoyed look on his face sometimes. She couldn't tell if he was pleased or not.

Nothing came from the either of them, and that hurt the girl really badly. She didn't know that being just a few minutes late would affect the both of them like this. Huffing out, she decided to simply just let the awkwardness fade away, "I like your outfit. All black does suit you, you know. Makes your eyes pop."

"You really think so? I always thought it made me look much more promiscuous, but hey, I don't mind." He stated confidently, a smile finally making its way onto his mouth as well.

Giggling at his words, Y/N brushed the back of her hand up against her lips before she reached it out to the menu that sat on the table, "Yeah, well... That's also what it did, I didn't want to tell you that to your face though... Anyway, do you have any idea on what you want?"

Sawyer pushed a few of his fingers up to the side of his face before he tucked a chunk of his hair behind his ear, his eyes still on the woman infront of him. He thought she looked so beautiful, and he never felt these things for anybody else, "I should be the one asking you what you want. I'm paying for everything, did you forget?"

"If I'm being honest. I kind of did forget... Thanks for reminding me!" She joked on the last part, her eyes briefly making contact with Sawyers before she looked back down at the menu she now had in her hands.

Picking up the other menu that sat on the table, Sawyer could only chuckle as he shook his head from side to side. Sometimes Y/N couldn't understand how he looked beautiful doing absolutely anything. It even made her feel a little jealous sometimes, even if she didn't want to admit it, "No problem."

After a few more minutes of just talking with one another, the waitress showed up and greeted the two of them, her grin seeming sincere as she waved at the both of them, "What can I get for such a beautiful couple?"

Y/N was about to respond, but she stopped herself, her head cocking to the side a bit. She didn't know how to feel about being called Sawyers significant other, but it wasn't like she felt bad about the whole thing. Aliza's voice was just still present, unknowingly making her feel so bad about what she was doing. She never knew she would gain feeling for the brunette, but now that she did, she was feeling guilty.

Before she could say what she wanted to, Sawyer shrugged it off and beat her to it, his beautiful green eyes glinting at the waiter that had to purse her lips with a blush for a quick moment. He didn't even say anything, all he did was look her in the eyes. That's how much power he held over people, "I'd like to have... Steak with mashed potatoes, please."

"And for a drink?" She whipped out the small piece of paper along with a pen, and she began to write down what he ordered, making sure not to miss a single detail for him.

"Ah, I'll just have some water. Nothing too crazy." Sawyer said, watching the waitress nod her head before she turned over to Y/N, her dark brown eyes egging for her to answer what she wants to eat and drink as well.