𝐯𝐢.

THE PROSTITUTE STOOD IN, a dark alleyway with his back against the brick wall behind him, his eyes staring down at a curly haired female that smirked up at him while all his stomach did was twist and turn in disgust. She was so much more older than him, and he kind of found that creepy even though this was his job. Her makeup was messy and she was clearly on something, plus her hygiene seemed absolutely terrible, and that shocked him because usually people thought it was the prostitute being that way.

"Come on... You did it with my friend baby... Why don't you wanna do it with me, huh...? You turning into a little brat??" Her voice was slurred as she giggled up at the brunette male with her own crooked teeth that sit inside of her mouth.

He scoffed out in disgust with his face turning to the side, a look of disgust flashing on his face before he returned to a neutral one so nothing crazy would escalate between him and the skinny girl that obviously couldn't take the hint, "It's not that I don't want to do it with you... It's that I want you to pay me extra."

"That's bullshit...! You did it with my girl a few days ago! She says you paid her a normal amount, so why do you want me to pay you extra, huh?? You're callin' me ugly?" Sawyer silently cursed to himself in his head, knowing that the only thing he would be able to do was use his charm on this random crackhead that was blurting out incoherent words to him.

The brunette leaned his face down to the crackhead that already had enough trouble keeping her dark eyes on his, and that's when he shoved his hands into the pockets of his dark blue jeans, goosebumps forming on his skins as the wind flew past the both of them, "Why don't you listen here, baby... I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, alright...?"

A few different emotions came over the older woman's face, but then a look that showed she was intrigued by what he had to say, so she calmed down a bit, "Hmmm.. that's a good girl...Now, listen... I tricked your friend.."

Sawyer knew that he didn't trick anybody since he was always a man of his word, but he had to play it out like he did or else the dark haired female in front of him was going to go ballistic over his balls, and he truly didn't want that because he knew he'd look like the bad guy all because he was in sex work.

The wrinkly girl gasped and slapped a hand over her mouth, her head cocking to the side as her mouth dropped opened, "What...! Wow!"

"Yeah... but you can't tell her that, okay...? She'll get mad at us!!" He couldn't believe that he was talking to some old woman on the street like she was some child that believed in made up stories anybody told them.

"Okay..! I won't tell her... she will.." she hiccuped to the boy, causing him to frown a bit while he pulled his head back from her due to that action, "She will.. n-never have to know, my baby...!"

"Okay cool, cool... Now.. I want you to know that I lied to you too, okay..? But...! I'm very sorry about that.. I just... didn't want to break up your friendship, you know..?"

"Nah, nah...! It's okay.. fuck that bitch! I got my wallet, baby.. I got it..." there was yet another hiccup that didn't go unnoticed by the brunette that clenched his jaw, hoping that there wasn't seriously something wrong with the older female, "R-Right in my purse right here!!"

Sawyer only looked off to the side, his hands slipping out of his pockets while he turned his head from side to side, searching for anywhere they could do it at, "Okay... So where do you want to do it? Is there somebody coming to get us right now or-"

Her body fingers reached up to the brunette man's chest, and before he knew it she was rubbing her hands all up and down on his body, causing him to squint his eyes at her to show that he wasn't into her just yet, "Nah, I was thinking we could do it right here..."

"You mean like... out in the open like.. this?? You didn't even bring a fucking car..?" He scoffed out to the girl as he took a large step back, his teeth grinding together at the thought of her just thinking he'd be perfectly fine doing it out on some street.

The dark haired girl narrowed her own dark eyes at him while she started growing a confused look, her mind scattered with all of the drugs she'd been on before, "I thought this could be like... this.. sort of cute-"

That caused a loud groan to escape past Sawyers lips because he couldn't believe that she had the audacity to treat him this way even after all of the convincing he had to do to her, "This shit isn't cute. I don't want to be out in the open like this. Fuck you, I didn't even want to do shit with you anyway."

Jaw dropping as a genuine expression of sadness forming on her face, that's when she slammed her hands down at her sides with a groan and a gasp of her own, "Hey, what...?! This.. isn't fair baby!"

"Yes it is. I'm leaving-" the brunette was then cut off by the sound of the pale woman's heels clacking down against the concrete underneath the both of them, his whole body shaking because he had to stop himself from doing stupid.

"Ugh, what..?! No! You don't even have.. a-anyone else to go to right now!! I'm the only person here!"

That's when Sawyer actually broke out in anger. He thought of himself as this perfect man that was doing all of his clients a favor since he looked like he could be an actual model, so for her to act like it would've been hard for him to find someone to fuck, that was what truly set him off. "Do you not fucking see me?? And do you not see yourself..?! I'm fucking beautiful!! You're a whole different fucking species! I'm getting the fuck out of here!"

"Hmmm... alright, then! Fuck you!! You aren't even that cute! Your just some guy on the streets that lets p-people.. use him, and... Your long hair makes you look gay anyway...!!"

"Oh yeah?? You might've just helped me discover something new about myself because I'd rather fuck your father then you, you fucking beast...!" That's when the dark haired male turned on his heel with grumbles underneath his breath while he simply ignored the gasps and slurring screams that came from the curly haired girl that was shivering in anger.

As he was walking away from the female behind him, that's when he glanced up for a second before he turned his green eyes back down to his feet until he froze with realization filling his mind.

He turned his head back up only to see a familiar H/C haired girl standing beside another woman he regularly seen at the spot he usually sold himself around. That's when his lips parted as he watched her wave to a few of the boys with an awkward smile wiping on her mouth.