𝐱𝐢𝐢.

THE BRUNETTE LAID HIS HEAD, down on the pillow as he stared up at the ceiling, both of his hands gently resting on his bare stomach as he repeatedly twitched his foot back and forth. He never knew that he was a quick shot. It was usually the other way around with people, so he was really confused as to how something like this could happen. Normally, he wouldn't be embarrassed if he did something pretty embarrassing because he just thought he was better than everyone else, but now he was actually drowning in embarrassment, and it felt worse than he imagined.

He still couldn't fathom what was different about this Y/N girl. He wondered if it was her looks, her attitude, or maybe even the fact that she cared. Or well, in his eyes faking that she did. Whatever it was though, it made him feel really good and he even began to feel himself appreciating her. It felt so weird to him but he just let the feelings flow while he tried figuring them out instead of suppressing them so quickly.

"I brought you something to drink..." he heard the heavenly voice come from the door, causing him to glance at the young woman that had nothing but underwear and a large shirt on her body, "Sorry about tonight. I probably should've told you that I didn't have any condoms... I'm.. obviously still going to pay you since you did let me-"

"No. You don't need to pay me anything. But I guess I could use a little something to drink. What is that?" The male then sat himself up against her bedpost before he tucked in a strand of his hair behind his ear, causing the girl to blush because of his I don't care attitude and the handsome look on his face while he did absolutely anything infront of her.

Y/N just took steps over to the man with a smile now forming over her lips, and her heart going pitter patter throughout her body, "Uhh, it's nothing too interesting. It's tea, but you don't need to worry about it having that tangy taste to it because I make it the best...!"

Nodding his head while he slowly took the cup of tea away from her hands as she stretched her arms out, beckoning for him to take the cup, Sawyer not once took his eyes off of her, even when he was lifting the cup of to his lips and taking a long sip from it. He put the cup down on his bare legs and licked the top of his lip, somehow still being so seductive even when he didn't mean to be, "This is really good."

"You really think so?" The female that sat herself down on her bed and inched herself closer to the freckled man that narrowed his eyes at her question, not sure of what to respond with. He clearly wasn't the type that did talking with people, so he didn't know what to say to anyone most of the time, even the people he really liked.

Sawyer could only pull a look of puzzlement as he looked off to the side, still wondering if her question was a trick question of some sort before he answered with a low, "I mean, yeah? I just tried it so..."

Playfully rolling her E/C eyes, the girl then pushed a hand out and placed it on his wrist, her head tilting to the side as she did so. She wasn't trying to be seductive or anything, she was just trying to be intimate. She herself felt some kind of connection with the brunette, and she was making that very obvious. She knew it was a little ridiculous, especially considering his literal job, but she didn't think that would stop her from anything.

"What's the matter?" Saywer asked with his green eyes slightly widening at the unusual feeling of actual touch that came from the girl. He didn't hate the feeling of course, it just came out of nowhere and it never really happened with anyone else. For a split second it almost felt like she was plotting on him, but then again he knew that could've been his own mind so he shrugged that thought away.

"Nothing... You don't want to be touched like this..?" Y/N pulled her hand away from his wrist and dragged the ends of her fingers along his arm, causing goosebumps to grow against his soft skin while he glanced down at the movement that came from her, genuinely confused by what she was doing. He didn't feel touch like this in a while, and although he just wanted to melt from it, he had to be sure she didn't think anything of it either.

The green eyed man blinked awkwardly as he sighed out, thinking of what to say next while she kept trailing her fingers up and down his arms, it eventually reaching his collar bone, "I haven't been touched like this in a while. Are you sure you only have sexual interest in me, Y/N?"

A pause came from the female that pulled her hand back, letting his words sink deep as she frowned a little. She immediately got the hint that he didn't like her back, and she just became embarrassed, "Oh... Uhh... Sorry about that. I probably should've asked if I-"

"You fucked me before. I don't mind this at all. There were people I met that were worse. Plus, I like the way you touch me..." Sawyer breathed out the last part while he leaned his head back against the bedpost, his eyes scanning every inch of the beautiful girl that sat beside him, looking at him with her own pretty E/C eyes.

"Oh yeah?" Y/N giggled, a hand coming over her mouth as she did so. She felt something for the man, and even though she saw the signs that he felt something for her too, she was beginning to get a little confused, "Who did worse than touching you like this?"

Sawyer chuckled as he thought back to most recent situation he was in. The person he met up with was definitely into some weird stuff, but he wasn't in any position to shame anyone at the moment, "Not too long ago this girl made me wear pigtails while she fucked me. So, that was an experience. I'm pretty sure she was either just.. trying to suppress lesbian thoughts or something, or just trying something new. No inbetween."

Raising her eyebrows while she tried to picture what the freckled man just said to her, Y/N let her mouth drop open a little, actually stunned that the man let this happen, "Oh, wow... And you just, went through it!?"

The prostitute shrugged and ran a hand through his hair, tossing it to the side a bit while he smirked a bit, causing the woman to blush once again while she heard a little, "I felt pretty in them."