Chapter Four

Brooke squealed about something and I glanced at her. She was staring at her phone in excitement.

"They're having an open night," she cheered.

"What is?"

"You know that BDSM club I told you about that I wanted to go to, but it's like tight to get in?"

"Which one? You keep mentioning too many," I say.

She gets up off her bed and smiles at me sweetly. She had this mischievous look on her face. I eyed her as she got on the bed and leaned in to hug me.

"Don't try that, what is it?"

"Well, remember the Lustful Desires place?"

I tried to think about this one. A lightbulb went off in my head, it was the one with all the sex. It was a BDSM club, I don't know why she wants to go. She must be really kinky even though she looked like a goodie two shoes.

"The sex one? Why do you seriously want to go so bad?"

"We could spice up our sex life and your slutty ass could try something new, explore a little," She answers.

"I'm happy the way I am, but if I really wanna go then sure," I shrug.

"Our new IDS came so can we go tonight? It's busier later on in the night," she says.

"Yeah, I don't mind," I sigh.

"Yesss," she cheers.

***

"Hello ladies, welcome to Lustful Desires," she greets.

"Hey," We said together.

"I'm guessing you guys are new here, so let me just walk you through. I'm Rayna," she smiles.

"I'm Iris," I said.

"Brookyln, but Brooke for short," Brooke says.

"Nice to meet you both and I need you both to sign in for me," she says.

She pointed to the lady at the desk, she was indulged in her work. She was also on the phone, but we went to the desk and waited. There was a display of rules and I just read over them.

They were basic and understandable. It made sense for a sex club to have all those rules. No touching and disturbing scenes, no phones, being respectful of others, privacy being a valued thing at the club.

The woman at the desk gave us a fake small smile. I don't get why, but I don't care why. I wrote my first and last name, also my phone number. I can't believe they had these security rules, but we got through with our IDS.

Rayna led us down a dimly lit hallway as we got close to the end. I heard chatter and moans of all sorts. I look at Brooke. I don't know what is going on in her brain for her to come here.

We came to an open area where there were stages. One couple took up the stage that had everyone's attention. The other people in the room were doing things, but they had their eyes on the couple. I watched the couple just like everyone else.

The woman was tied up against the bed and her legs were spread wide open. She was tan with smooth skin and jet-black hair. The guy was between her legs with a long vibrating dildo.

Her legs were shaking and her hair stuck to her face. She was pleading for him to stop, but he didn't. I had a bit of knowledge about BDSM. I could tell she wanted him to stop, but she was also loving it. It was the fact she wanted him to fuck her instead. That part was interesting to me.

"Master, I want your cock oh god."

I just raised my eyebrows at the scene and I looked around more. I let my eyes look at all the different couples, different races and sizes. All inclusive I see.