Chapter Twenty-One

Few Weeks Later

I was so glad that Halloween was finally coming. I felt like I waited for so long for it to come. I was excited about getting dressed up and having fun, hopefully not getting drugged.

Luckily Halloween didn't fall on my days with them, so Tuesday is going to be exciting. I just have to make sure I'm prepared for a long exhausting night. Making sure I don't black out or anything.

Blacking out would just be embarrassing and I would never go to another party. I haven't even spoken to either Gray or Elijah about it. They are both so busy with work that I have left them alone.

Elijah is grading so much work and creating more work for me. I have been doing a lot more pouting everytime I see he has added something new to my dashboard. I know I'm not the only one seeing, but still.

Grayson has been staying late at the club recently, so I haven't seen much of him. It was a Saturday and he was still working. I was seriously needing and missing their attention. I always had niggas to give me attention, but right now I wanted theirs.

I couldn't stop them from working, so what else could I do besides doing work and going on FaceTime. I hopped on call with Keon and some other nigga he knew.

His name was Andre and he was brown skin with plaits in his hair. He had medium sized lips that were both slightly darker. He was okay looking, but I wouldn't ever do anything with him. He was just alright.

I stared at my phone as they were both playing whatever game they were playing. Ke was getting mad at Dre for however he was playing. I wasn't paying them too much mind. I was on tik tok just listening.

"Fuckk mann!"

"Next roundd."

"You said that last round," I said.

"Shut the fuck up," Dre snaps.

"Ayeee, be nice, but no real shut up Iris!"

"Whatever, y'all suck ass."

"Dre gay as fuck not m-."

"Yooo don't be saying that shit."

"Both of y'all gay," I say, kissing my teeth.

I heard footsteps and I lifted my head slightly. Elijah was walking from down the hallway with his hair ruffled, he was wearing a shirt which was disappointing. His pants hand low as usual and I just watched him.

"Prin-."

I put my finger over my lips as Keon and Dre were going back and forth. He paused and he listened, he could tell Keon was on the phone, because he recognized his voice. I quickly ended the call and he came over to me on the couch.

"You look tired," I said.

He sighs while sitting down on the couch next to me. I had to scoot a bit over for him.

"I am tired."

He ran his hand through his hair and being a professor would be difficult though. He turned to look at me and I felt nervous for some odd reason.

"I haven't seen you today."

"You and Sir are working, so I don't want to bother you," I shrug.

"Princess you know we don't care, if you want our attention just say so."

"I know, but still."

I was closer to him, but I maintained a distance between us. If I get to comfy, I'm not going to want him to go.

"I will stop working for you."

"No, don't. I'm fine. I can call back the guys and us-."

"You're always on the phone with Keon," he grunts.