Chapter Fourteen

"Thank you for the food," I say.

"You're welcome," Stephen smiles.

I pick up one of the potatoes with the fork and put it in my mouth. It was soft and had flavor to it. I could taste the onions, garlic, pepper and more.

"This is really good, I thought I would end up eating charcoal," I joked.

"That's what they all thought as well," Stephen laughs.

"His cooking has improved even better," Jordan adds.

"Is there any food for me?" Parker asks.

"No."

"Really Stephen? You're going to be like that?"

"Yes. You eat almost everything and leave no leftovers. I'm surprised you're not an oversized whale yet."

I cover my mouth and try to keep in my laugh. I did not expect that. I have noticed they all have a super close bond with each other. I hoped my bond with Brooke would last just as long.

I knew she was fine and she was with Shawn. She might have gotten dick, but I don't know if Intrust that. She wasn't in the right mind and imma hope I don't need to beat Shawn's ass.

"You're an asshat, Kay gimme some of your food."

"Do not give him any," Stephen warns.

"Sorry Parker, chef's orders."

"Fuck you both, I will wait," he scoffs.

"Fuck you too."

"Anyways Iris, I did not know you could be so wild," Parker says.

"What do you mean?"

I eat some of my eggs. Parker pulls out his phone and goes to his camera roll. He pulls up a video of me in the pool with three other girls as Sexxy Redd was playing in the background and we were shaking ass.

I was smiling and singing along with the music. Well shit. My ass was looking real good in it. Baby was moving, jiggling, waving, clapping and all sorts. I know that's rightt!!

"That's not bad," I say.

"Oh, it gets more entertaining."

He slides to another video and this time I was out of the water. I was with some girls and Rebecca. We were drinking even more.

What's worse is I was still in my bra and panty. My ass was on full display. I did look nice, but holy shit. The way I gasped, but I wasn't the only one, but shit.

I was wet so that means I was fresh out of the pool. I don't even remember any of this. I started shaking my ass which earned me applause from the crowd.

I groaned and pushed his phone away.

"You tryna do that again, but on my dick?"

"Eww Parker noo. I'm assuming that there are multiple videos of me and not just on your phone?"

"Yeah... everyone was tryna figure out who you were. I mean who wouldn't, like this chocolate goddess of a girl with a fat ass."

"One do not call me chocolate goddess, two thank you."

"Sorry," he apologizes.

Someone's arm came into my eyesight, but it was just Adam. He puts my phone down in front of me. I picked it up and saw the missed calls I had.

"Shit."

"Thank you Adam for charging my phone. Stephen thanks for the breakfast, but I have to dip."

I unlock my phone and go on Snapchat. I had forty-three new adds and some people texted me that I barely talk to. Mayn what the fuck? Who the hell gave out my snap?