Awake

Lizzie

I lie awake.

It's been less than two hours since the woman dropped me off and I'm finding it impossible to sleep. I'm tossing and turning from the hundreds of missed opportunities.

I don't even know the woman's name, she doesn't even know mine. We'll probably never even see each other again.

I haven't read anything, but from my publicist's words, the drama behind the interviewer is everlasting. My name is most likely in big, bold letters on the top of news articles but I don't care. All I seem to care about is a certain beautiful stranger that I barely even know.

However, I do know that she's kind, pretty and one terrible singer. I smile at the memories that seem a lifetime ago; I try to close my eyes and rest but to no avail.

It's weird that one woman can do so much. I can't sleep; I blush at the recollection of the nickname she gave me. Pretty eyes. I've heard it many times before, my eyes have been called a multitude of things but the way she said it gave me heart problems.

I've never felt like this before. Yes, I've been in love, but never like this. It's almost as if her pretty face is tattooed into my brain.

Y/n

You lie awake.

Your mind is plagued with thoughts. You're watching as your ceiling fan spins round and round, trying to your get your mind off of it. Off of her.

Who knew that the first time you meet celebrity crush would be in an alleyway?

You had watched every Marvel movie and meeting the Elizabeth Olsen had you starstruck. She had been an idol of yours since you watched Age of Ultron when you were 19. You have been trying to fall asleep for over an hour but you can't seem to stop replaying the events of today in you head.And her eyes. Her eyes full of gratefulness and compassion and-

UGHHHHHHH! Why can't you get out of my head, Elizabeth Chase Olsen!

You felt weird knowing her full name while she probably doesn't even know yours but nevertheless you still bang your head against your pillow in frustration.

She doesn't know a thing about me but oh well. Let's leave it to fate shall we?

A/n (Author's note)

Sorry that this chapter's short and it's pretty much half of what I usually write but the the next chapter is gonna be back to normal. Anyway, here is some info about the characters.

Y/n Y/l/n

(Imagine how you want to, this is just an example) Age: 26 Height: 5'4 Likes: music, movies, sunsets

Age: 26
Height: 5'4
Likes: music, movies, sunsets.
Love languages: Physical touch, words of affirmation, acts of service and playful teasing.
Y/n is absolute hopeless romantic who overthinks everything and can be quite sarcastic at times. 

Elizabeth Olsen

Age: 25 Height: 5'6 Likes: acting, family, music

Age: 25
Height: 5'6
Likes: acting, family, music.
Love languages: Physical touch, quality time, words of affirmation.
Lizzie is a sweetheart who loves making people laugh but struggles with anxiety. 

(Since Lizzie's 24, the mcu timeline is a little messed up but just go with it. Wanda is around 24 in Dr Strange: Multiverse of Madness and Lizzie is 25. This is set a couple months after Multiverse of Madness but this probably won't be important until later on.) 

Other characters that may appear: 

Scarlett Johannson (her kids are mentioned too)  

Marvel Actors 

Maybe even Florence Pugh or Hailee Stienfeld?  

Anyway, sorry for rambling and thanks for reading! Word count: 621