Epilogue

Word Count: 423 words 

(I know this chapter is short but it's the last one and I'll publish it with the penultimate chapter) 

SIX YEARS LATER

Y/n 

"And that is the story of me and your mom. Well at least the mostly child friendly version." You smile and look at Lizzie along with your two adopted kids.  

"Wait... That's it? That's the end?" Zooey, your sixteen year old daughter asks. 

"Of course not! That's just the beginning." Lizzie says, stroking your eight year old son Artie's hair who had fallen asleep long before the end of the story. 

"Well then what's the rest?" Zooey asks curiously. 

"I think we'll tell you when you're a little older." You smirk at Lizzie and she chuckles slightly with her eyes fixed on yours. 

"What about your rings? Do you still wear them?" Zooey tilts her head. 

"Yeah, we even have a couple more now." You say, smiling. Zooey furrows her brow and looks at your rings. You point at each one and explain and give some backstory. 

"The promise ring," you points out, "You've already heard the story of." 

"Next the engagement ring," you smile, "me and your mom accidentally planned to propose on the same day, don't worry, I beat her to it." You wink at Zooey. 

"Y/n Olsen! I proposed first and you know it!" Lizzie whisper shouts to not wake up Artie. 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night pretty eyes." You say which causes Zooey to laugh. 

"And lastly, the wedding ring." 

"We'll talk about that tomorrow, for now, I think it's time to get to bed." Lizzie says, beginning to stand with Artie in tow.  

"But mom!" 

"Come on Zo, it's past midnight." Lizzie checks the time. 

"I love you Zooey, I love you Artie, I love you pretty eyes." You say, hugging Zooey and kissing Artie's forehead. 

Once everyone is in bed, Lizzie turns to face you. 

"Thank you my love, you... you've healed me." Lizzie smiles. 

"You done so much for me pretty eyes; I will always love and appreciate you. Can you believe it? It felt like just yesterday that our love was only on-screen." 

"I know, now we can proudly say that we are off-screen for a little. I love you so much." 

"Believe me, I love you more pretty eyes." 

And for the last time, thank you for reading! 

My next story is currently in the works and is going pretty well so far. Once I have a good few chapters finished I'll publish it and update weekly.