Set

Word Count: 1025 

Y/n

"Mila! I missed you so much! Come on, shall we go find Mommy?" You say smiling at the four year old who had jumped into your arms just as you got through the door to your house. 

"Missed you too mama." Mila says after a cute nod and snuggles into you. You carry her to the kitchen to find your beautiful wife. Her back's to you and she hadn't noticed you were there yet so you come up behind her and place Mila down on the floor to greet your wife.  

"Hi my love." You whisper, wrapping your arms around her waist, breathing her scent. She quickly turns around and hugs you tightly.  

"You're home!" She says happily and then turns to the small four year old. "Mama's home early, how about we get some ice cream to celebrate?"  

The three year old's face lights up and she quickly nods. "Yay! chocwate? Pleasee Mommy?" You both laugh at her puppy dog eyes and slurred pronunciation before agreeing.  

"Of course! Anything for my two favourite girls." You kiss your wife, feeling content. You pull away after a few seconds to hear a cute mumble.  

"Eww." Mila cringes making your partner burst out laughing. She picks Mila up and you both pepper the small face in kisses. Mila's in a fit of giggles which don't stop until she's released.  

"How about we get that ice cream now?" Your love states with a smile. Mila squeals in excitement and quickly runs off.  

"ANDD... End scene!" The director calls out with a smile. "That was great guys, we're gonna take a fifteen minute break and get right back to it!"  

You walk over to Lizzie and the small child actor, Sofia, who played Mila. Lizzie had been ecstatic all week as rehearsals for the new Marvel movie had started and we were starting with scenes that Sofia was in. Sofia was a little ray of sunshine and Lizzie loved the small four year old ever since she met her.  

"Hey you two!"  

Sofia grins happily, "hi Y/n! Lizzie said I actually get to eat ice cream!"  

You look at Lizzie then back to Sofia. "You do! It's the next scene we shoot!" 

"Yay!" Sofia runs off once more. You chuckle at the little girl before feeling eyes on you.  

"Whatcha staring at, pretty eyes?" You say with a smirk. She smiles and hugs you.  

"Is this okay?" She whispers. You nod, squeezing her comfortingly. 

"Y'know, you look hot as a mom." You joke, causing Lizzie to erupt into laughs.  

"Dork." She shoves you teasingly. You pout for a minute before grinning once more. 

"Your Dork?" You reply causing her to beam at you and nod. 

"My Dork."  

"You guys are sickeningly adorable." Scarlett states, startling both you and Lizzie with her presence. Scarlett had decided to visit for today because Rose, Cosmo and Colin were all on a trip to the zoo. You roll your eyes at Scar's comment and were about to ask Scar how her day's been so far when the director calls you and Lizzie to do the ice cream scene. 

"Duty calls. See you later, Scar." She says goodbye back quickly so you can leave and find Sofia who was wandering around. 

"There you are! Come on, it's the last scene of the day."  

You pick Sofia up and bring her over to the ice cream parlour set, Lizzie, after taking one last look at the script follows along too. 

"Okay Sof, this is quite a scary scene, if you get scared, I'm here." Sofia nods with a smile and sits down where she was told.  

"And... Action!"  

"Three chocolate ice creams with extra sprinkles!" You state, putting all three ice creams on the table. Mila starts scoffing down the sweet treat, making her mothers laugh.  

"Slow down Mila, it's not going anywhere."  Wanda says as she slowly eats her ice cream too.  

Mila has chocolate all over her face, almost as if she got more on her face than in her mouth. Your wife turns to you. 

"Could you get some napkins, Bea?" She pecks your lips quickly. You nod and grab some, cleaning off Mila's face and tickling her in the process.  

"No! Mama! Mommy save me!" Mila giggles. Wanda grabs Mila and kisses her forehead to which she lets out a yawn in response.  

"I think it's a certain little girl's bedtime, right Wands?" Wanda nods and you all stand up to start walking home.  

At the start, the walk home was peaceful, Wanda humming Sokovian lullabies as Mila falls fast asleep on you. But things took a turn. A loud gunshot filled everyone's eardrums making Mila cry from being woken. 

"Bea, run." Wanda's eyes begin to flash red.  

"I'm not leaving you here."  

"I can handle this. I've already lost two families, I'm not losing another." Red tendrils start to form in Wanda's hands. 

"Fine, I love you." 

"I love you too." 

You start to run not making it very far before an alien-looking creature hinders your path. Mila starts to whimper so you use your powers to pick up the creature and throw it across the road. 

"Cut! I think we should rewrite that a little." The director says to one of the writers in the room who nods and walks away.  

"Well that's all the scenes for today, but we need all three of you to go do a costume fitting and then you can leave."  

"Okay, thank you." You say, walking with Lizzie and Sofia, Sofia talking all about what she thought her costumes might look like. 

 "...I hope there's some yellow in it! I love yellow..."  

You and Lizzie smile at Sofia, her positivity was positively adorable. At this point, you forgot that you and Lizzie weren't actually dating, that it wasn't real. Well...  

It was real to you, loving Lizzie just seemed... natural.  

Thanks for reading! Thank you for all the reads, comments, and votes! I really appreciate it :)  Sorry this was a little late, I've been busy recently and had some serious writer's block but I loved writing this chapter nonetheless.