Chapter 10: He's a Little Stinky

Bai Wutong had helped her relatives take care of their children before and had some experience.

As soon as she took the baby, she frowned.

His clothes were all wet. If he didn't change out of them quickly, he'd be in trouble if the child got sick.

Bai Wutong looked at Lin Yue reproachfully. She pulled her cloak over and unwrapped his clothes. She realized that not only had the child peed, but he had also pooped and was covered in a mess.

No wonder he was crying so hard.

Lin Yue glanced at the golden poop and couldn't bear to look at it. He looked like he had handed it all to her.

Bai Wutong looked at him speechlessly and asked Chu Tianbao to bring the cloak.

Chu Tianbao eagerly handed over his cloak. As soon as he approached, he pinched his nose and said in a muffled voice, "How smelly. He's just a little stinky."

Lin Yue glanced over and sniffed again, unable to argue.

There were no diapers here. Bai Wutong had no choice but to wipe the child's butt with a handkerchief first. Then she pulled off her cloak and made a simple diaper pad.

Even after it was taken care of, the child was still crying. His small face was flushed.

It was heartbreaking.

Bai Wutong frowned and asked, "How old is he?"

Lin Yue thought for a moment and said, "Almost six months."

The six-month-old child was mainly drinking milk. He could only eat a little supplementary food, and it had to be cooked very soft before he could eat it.

Bai Wutong said to Lin Yue, "The porridge isn't soft enough. He's too young to digest it. Add some water to the porridge and cook it. I'll feed him some water first."

The child cried until Lin Yue had a headache. He would do whatever Bai Wutong instructed him to do.

There was milk in Bai Wutong's Space, but children under the age of one would be allergic to it. Fortunately, she had obtained a box of baby milk at the supply station previously. She drank it once and found it disgusting, so she kept it.

'Perfect. Now I can feed the baby.'

She poured the baby milk into a water pouch in the RV space and took it out of her bag to feed the baby.

The child's mouth went to the water pouch, and the crying stopped. He began to suck furiously, obviously starving.

He stopped crying, and his flushed face turned white and tender.

His big black eyes looked at Bai Wutong in confusion, making one's heart melt.

With the child in her arms obediently, Lin Yue finally felt at ease.

Chu Tianbao came over and pouted. "Wife, I'm hungry too."

Lin Yue had felt that something was wrong with him just now. He glanced at Chu Tianbao and asked meaningfully, "Your husband...?"

Bai Wutong knew what he wanted to ask. "Well, he's only got a head injury. His thoughts are a little messed up. He'll recover slowly."

Lin Yue was not good at comforting people. He racked his brains before saying, "He will."

Chu Tianbao tugged at her sleeve. Bai Wutong was feeding the child and couldn't reach out to dig out the candy for him, so she said, "There's still some food in the bag. Eat first."

"Oh," Chu Tianbao said. He went to the bag and pulled out two sweet potatoes, a potato and an egg.

Lin Yue glanced at the pot in front of him and then at the food in Chu Tianbao's arms. He took out a silver note worth a hundred taels and demanded domineeringly, "I want a sweet potato, a potato, and an egg."