Chapter 83: Black Wind Ridge

Zhao Sheng was about to finish a snowmobile when he heard Bai Wutong's instructions to look for them. Cui Shiji took the initiative to ask, so he immediately agreed.

After resting by the lake for two nights, everyone's energy visibly improved.

After the fishes were dealt with, the snowmobiles were also ready.

The things that were especially heavy were placed on the snowmobiles. It was very convenient to hold the handles and drag them or push them along.

When Zhao Sheng was making a small wooden horse for Stinky, he thought of the structure of the snowmobile and modified the small wooden horse. Stinky could sit and be dragged or pushed by everyone on the small wooden horse. When Stinky was unwilling to sit on it, it could even be used to store things. It was killing two birds with one stone.

After the 30 families of Qinghe obtained their snowmobiles, they sat on it and slid forward with two sticks. On flat ground, they were much faster than walking speed.

Cui Lingyi was enjoying herself on the snowmobile. Cui Muzhi also wanted to play with it, so he urged her, "Cousin, I'm tired. It's my turn now!"

Cui Lingyi looked back at him and raised her eyebrows with a look that said, "I don't think it's been an hour since we left, right?" When they did not have a snowmobile, Cui Muzhi would grit his teeth so that Lan did not have to carry him and he would still be able to walk for several hours.

Cui Muzhi chuckled with a flushed face. After being exposed, he simply said, "Good cousin, let me play for a while!"

Cui Lingyi smiled and asked. "You want to play?"

Cui Muzhi thought that she was about to agree and nodded frantically like a puppy. "Yes, yes."

Unexpectedly, Cui Lingyi raised her chin and smiled. "Alright, I'll have my fill first. Then it will be your turn."

Cui Muzhi's eyes widened. He looked at her with a dumbfounded expression, as if saying, "Cousin, how can you trick me like this?".

Cui Lingyi was amused by him and said kindly, "Fine, your cousin, I, am the best person."

Suddenly, Cui Muzhi's gaze at Cui Lingyi was filled with admiration.

Cui Lingyi got up from the snowmobile. Cui Muzhi sat down and slid out happily. Feeling dissatisfied with sliding, he even let Lan Jingbai push him from behind to speed him up.

When Chu Tianbao saw this, he also wanted to play. He looked at Bai Wutong eagerly.

Bai Wutong didn't stop him. She carried Stinky over and smiled. "Go play. Be careful not to fall over."

After obtaining Bai Wutong's permission, Chu Tianbao nodded excitedly and sat on the snowmobile that Lin Yue had prepared for him. With a kick of his hind legs, the snowmobile shot into the sky like a rocket... and almost flew up.

Bai Wutong was dumbfounded. The others people also had their eyes almost popping out.

As expected of the peerless expert, Master Chu. He was so different even when playing with a snowmobile.

Cui Muzhi saw Chu Tianbao in front of him and turned to look at Lan Jingbai. "Blockhead Lan, can you also make it fly too?"

Lan Jingbai glanced at Chu Tianbao, who had just landed and shot into the sky again, and replied cautiously, "I can't."

Cui Muzhi was disappointed for a moment, but then he looked at Lan Jingbai excitedly and said with anticipation, "When you can fly, you must take me with you!"