Chapter 43: Treasure Map

Qingfeng and the others were so skilled at martial arts. How could they have fallen to a plot?

Moreover, how could the other party not kill them after plotting against them? He even let them lie on the road where someone would pass by at any time.

Bai Wutong found that strange. "Is there no danger around?"

Lin Yue said, "I've checked. There's no problem."

Bai Wutong asked everyone to speed up.

After a while, they saw Qingfeng and the others lying on the side of the road. Lin Yue's men had just dragged them over.

Most of their horses were still grazing around and had been brought back by Lin Yue's men.

Fortunately, the soldiers had sealed off the road and there were no refugees. Other than the four horses that had run away, the losses were not too great.

Bai Wutong walked up to Qingfeng and checked on her.

What she saw surprised her.

Qingfeng was severely injured, but her body was no different from a normal person. However, she was unconscious with a painful expression.

Bai Wutong lay down and listened carefully to her heart rate. She checked her pulse and looked at her eyes and tongue. She immediately frowned and helped Qingfeng into the carriage.

Bai Wutong lifted her clothes and realized that the wounds on her chest and abdomen had yet to scab over. They were still covered in blood. It was already fortunate that she did not die immediately, but her body reaction was the same as a normal person. This situation was too strange.

No matter how strange it was, her external injuries still needed to be treated. Otherwise, after the wound was inflamed and rotted, even a Heavenly immortal would not be able to save her.

Bai Wutong instructed Lin Yue, "Bring all of them along and find a place to camp." The sun was about to set anyway.

"Yes."

Lin Yue immediately cleared a few carriages for them and piled the secret guards up like trash.

At one glance, they would look like a cart of corpses.

It was quite frightening.

After the carriage stopped, Bai Wutong asked Chu Tianbao to guard outside the carriage to prevent anyone from suddenly barging in.

After confirming that Qingfeng was unconscious, Bai Wutong injected her with anesthesia and prepared to operate on her.

She had realized just now that Qingfeng's heart was different from ordinary people's. It was on the right, so it had avoided the vital hits.

Bai Wutong could treated them as an ordinary external injury.

It was dark when Bai Wutong finally came out of the carriage.

Seeing that she was covered in blood, Chu Tianbao asked in panic, "Wife, what's wrong?"

Bai Wutong looked tired. "I'm fine. It's not my blood. I'm just a little tired and want to rest for a while."

Chu Tianbao immediately lifted and carried Bai Wutong.

On the way, when they slept in the wilderness, Chu Tianbao often hugged her like this to rest.

Bai Wutong did not find anything strange. She nodded and slowly closed her eyes as she leaned against his broad chest.

Madam Yang, who had wanted to call Bai Wutong for dinner, immediately stopped in her tracks when he saw the two people hugging in the carriage. She secretly laughed and instructed the others not to disturb them.