Chapter 36: The Emperor Is Dead

Just as Bai Wutong was feeling vexed, Chu Tianbao's eyes suddenly lit up. His gaze landed steadily below her.

Bai Wutong followed his gaze and looked down. At some point, her scattered collar revealed a patch of snow-white skin, dazzling under the flickering and dancing flames.

Chu Tianbao watched intently. The moment he raised his hand to touch it, Bai Wutong's mind exploded. Her face instantly turned red and she said angrily, "What do you want to do?!"

Chu Tianbao was shocked by Bai Wutong's sudden question. He retracted his hand and asked innocently, "I want to touch it."

Even though Chu Tianbao's brain was damaged, men and women still had a natural attraction.

Moreover, this person was Bai Wutong, who treated him very well every day.

Bai Wutong was simply defeated by him, yet he still had the cheek to say it!

If it wasn't her but someone else, Chu Tianbao would be no different from a hooligan.

She glared at him and warned fiercely, "Do you think you can touch a woman's body just because you want to?! If you dare to have such thoughts about others, I'll chop off your hand."

Chu Tianbao pursed his lips and glanced at her. He said gloomily, "Can't I have such thoughts towards my wife too?"

Bai Wutong replied without thinking, "No!" She was not his real wife.

Chu Tianbao muttered aggrievedly, "My wife has clearly touched Tianbao before. Why can't Tianbao touch you?"

Bai Wutong was stunned for a moment, her mind racing. When had she touched him?

She suddenly remembered that she had indeed touched him many times when she was changing his dressing.

But how could this be compared to this!

Bai Wutong sat up and said angrily, "You were injured. I was just changing your dressing!"

Chu Tianbao even learned how to argue. "Even so, my wife has touched Tianbao."

Bai Wutong was about to explain to him the importance of the difference between men and women when she suddenly realized that she was sitting on Chu Tianbao's tight waist. Chu Tianbao's hand was still holding her waist.

Bai Wutong was stunned.

The word "ambiguous" hit her mind without warning. It was like a numbing electric current hitting her chest, and her breathing quickened for a moment.

Chu Tianbao sensed that something was wrong with Bai Wutong's expression and naturally hugged her.

"Wife, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly and guiltily, afraid that Bai Wutong was angry with him.

Bai Wutong forcefully suppressed the loss of control in her heart and struggled out of his arms. She crawled into the blanket silently, leaving only the back of her head that revealed her long black hair to Tianbao.

Chu Tianbao panicked. Was his wife really angry?

He moved closer to Bai Wutong and poked the blanket with his well-defined fingers. He asked carefully, "Wife? Are you angry?"

Bai Wutong responded with silence.

It was as if she really did not want to bother with him anymore.

Chu Tianbao hurriedly hugged her back and promised in a panic, "Wife, I won't touch you anymore. I won't touch you even if I want to in the future."

His deep voice caressed her ear. She didn't have to look to know how panicked and upset he was.

"Wife, wife..."